ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sir_Dave's Trophy. 1 x Miley Shed.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Good choice. Colour / Spec?

My biggest regret when I had the JCW was not getting a stock MCS and modding it engine wise. You need to address the awful run flat issue as a priority. The ride was shocking in mine and tramlined like a mofo.

Panoramic roof = heavy bent. Needs a cage to stiffen it up again ;)

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Good choice. Colour / Spec?

Will put some more detail/pics up when i collect it on the 9th March, but essentially:

'52 plate, 64k miles, full BMWSH, Dark Silver, Chili/Visability packs, black roof & mirrors, electric pan roof, full leather, facelift front xenons, 3 spoke steering wheel & 17" bullet alloys (inc. newish Conti runflats).

I personally prefer the s-spokes so will probably get some of those at some point, & a 15% pulley will be going on at some point as well.

Sarah's brother has one with 235bhp so he's been bombarding me with cr4p for it already lol.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Will put some more detail/pics up when i collect it on the 9th March, but essentially:

'52 plate, 64k miles, full BMWSH, Dark Silver, Chili/Visability packs, black roof & mirrors, electric pan roof, full leather, facelift front xenons, 3 spoke steering wheel & 17" bullet alloys (inc. newish Conti runflats).

I personally prefer the s-spokes so will probably get some of those at some point, & a 15% pulley will be going on at some point as well.

Sarah's brother has one with 235bhp so he's been bombarding me with cr4p for it already lol.

Bit low for you!

BG 182
I was looking forward to seeing you progress with the T but I assume it would follow the same route as the previous one.
I do like a cooper s. though my missus had a standard grey one with white roof and wheels, and was great, but not so great on fuel. It's was a fairly stiff ride compared to the 182's she had but so much fun and sounded great. I'm sure you already know this though!

Seat Leon Cupra 290
I sort of wish i would of bought a mini instead of the megane, will look foward to seeing how you get on with it day to day.

Sir_Dave

Dave, when fitting the MSV 1/2 cage did you have to have the front seats out? Or is it possible to get it in through the boot?

Random miley shed thread bump I know.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Sod that, they are daft money. Over the one ive bought they have an extra 50bhp (not exactly hard to get), an LSD, two less seats and a silly bodykit. Yes, there is a certain price to pay for exclusivity, but not an extra £9k lol.

I'm glad you bumped this Sam, as it has made me re-read this. Lols!

Your welcome lol!
Sir_Dave can you also pick the cage up in a clio? Ie will it lay in the boot without having to assemble it in place straight away (I guess that also comes down to do you have to take the seats out...)

Cheers

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Your welcome lol!
@Sir_Dave can you also pick the cage up in a clio? Ie will it lay in the boot without having to assemble it in place straight away (I guess that also comes down to do you have to take the seats out...)

Cheers

We sold the cage to Dave and it fitted in his Trophy unfitted for transporting home... Iirc when fitting it in our 182 we had one front seat out to get it in - it's quite tight especially with Recaro's as they don't go as far forward as standard seats / seat back is wider and higher if that makes sense?

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
I'm glad you bumped this Sam, as it has made me re-read this. Lols!

Lol!! Amazing what a bonus does to your way of thinking.

Before = nah mate, way too expensive, silly money etc
After = sod it, i like the silly spoiler, the extra £9k is well worth it

Cage fits in the car no probs, think i removed the passenger seat to fit it, just made things a liitle easier :)

Cage fits in the car no probs, think i removed the passenger seat to fit it, just made things a liitle easier :)

Does it go in trough the boot or is that not an option. If not, I might borrow my dad's x type estate lol.

Thanks for the info.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Does it go in trough the boot or is that not an option. If not, I might borrow my dad's x type estate lol.

Thanks for the info.

You will be able to transport in the clio no probs. When I picked mine up it went in fine with seats down.

You will need to remove a seat in the front to fit it though.

Cheers -J-

That's all I need to know really. As long as it fits in the back to pick it up I can worry about fitting it another time.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Cheers -J-

That's all I need to know really. As long as it fits in the back to pick it up I can worry about fitting it another time.

Take plenty of blankets with you to wrap it up so you don't damage seats / trim.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Not gonna lie, but i really miss this car :cry:

DSC03637.jpg

DSC03868.jpg

DSC03836.jpg

ALX_7671.jpg

ALX_7751.jpg

ALX_7527.jpg

8K9U2079.jpg

8K9U2279.jpg

IMG_0376.png