ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rob's Supercharged Trophy

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
Awesome photo taken at Thruxton by my good mate @KrisRS182 cheers bud, well chuffed with this one!

uploadfromtaptalk1448399838210.jpg

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
Just perfection!

Very kind of you to say Sam!

UPDATE:

I have now fitted the ARP's and the keyweyed pulley. Sorry for the lack of pictures, as I'm crap like that! (I can assure you though they are fitted!) :wink: I have massive respect for people that take the time to have all these lovely detailed photos along with their project thread, where I just crack on and swear a lot!

I should hopefully be picking up the supercharger kit within the next couple of weeks. With the aim to have everything fitted by the end of January. I'm also intending on actually taking some photos during the build or even some sort of time lapse with a couple of GoPro's we shall see.

I hope you've all had a good Christmas, and have an awesome New years!

Roll on January 2016!

Rob.

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
Gonna let me have a drive??

Of course mate!

Excellent work.

Welcome to the supercharged clique. 😂

Cheers Oli as you already know your car has been a great source of inspiration! Hopefully I will be up to see Dan for mapping next week! :smile:

Just speaking to Mike about it
Let me know when you guys meet up Id love to have a look at it

I certainly will Jon!

tuckerj

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Cup & More
Thanks Matt. Suzi said we all need to meet up at some point! Be good to meet you finally!

Yeah agreed.. will let the girls organise

Also let me know any track days you go on - i'm doing Snetterton on Saturday 27/02/16 and the Ring on 08/04/2016 so far but always up for others, maybe something a little more local like Brands or Thruxton..