ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renaultsport No.4 Kieran's Blackgold Project

LY FF182
Good to meet you yesterday Kieran! That exhaust looks so much better for a clean, I'm just too damn lazy! Your car looks really nice though. With the noise of these with a decat.. It's loud, high 90's on db but driven sensibly it's ok to live with.. But can be nicely anti-social when you wanna be, mine used to pop and bang with this system on (98 map, no overun map)

BlackGold 182
Did it really? I'm running the 98ron map so hopefully some pops and bangs although I may have to sound proof the rear a bit my little girl won't ever sleep in the car! Lol

LY FF182
Yeah not that loud on the pops, just notice able :) Like I said, when you wanna be quiet it can be

LY FF182
Nope because of the sleeve fitment, it's why I sold it with the decat.. Unless you get the olive joint cut off the cat and some pipe welded on

clio 172 phase 2
My mate has that system on his bg bud sounds lovely nice to see an update was thinking the other day you aint posted in a while .

BlackGold 182
Now for sale! Recent pictures will be up Saturday or Sunday, Cambelt,dephaser done 3 months ago,10 months mot

£2700

BlackGold 182
I got the price wrong I meant £2500

mark i I have my other halfs 1.2 clio and can only afford to run one car and it makes sense to use that for a bit