ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

project scene scooby

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I like tow eyes on them. Just not generic ones. The spoiler is literally pissing all over it though. From a great height.

That tow eye posted by Jason has just made the universe slow down. Probably the first best display of bad taste I have ever seen anywhere ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever.

EVER!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
f**k the Tow haterz.

IMG_5151.jpg

What on gods earth is that!!! Fcukin hell!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I'm shaking my head...How can people put such shite on their cars...Like really. Baffles this jew.

Turbos.
So....mixed feedback...LOL.

I do hope once you've finished crying Tom, you will have realised the error of your ways. It just seems to me by putting on the STI spoiler and the oh-so-predictable stickers, you've fallen into the trap of most 19 year olds. You've lost the battle of that little voice in your head saying "LOOK AT ME!! ATTENTION! FLANGE! PUBERTY!!" The reality is, just because it gets attention, doesn't mean it looks good.

In your first post you said "you want to be different." Time to deliver!

That tow hook needs deleting from history. Anyone tried that Flux Capacitor iPhone app yet (SRS)? 88mph plus Glock. Done. If the picture gradually fades away later, you know why. Great Scott!

More poke than viagr
So....mixed feedback...LOL.

I do hope once you've finished crying Tom, you will have realised the error of your ways. It just seems to me by putting on the STI spoiler and the oh-so-predictable stickers, you've fallen into the trap of most 19 year olds. You've lost the battle of that little voice in your head saying "LOOK AT ME!! ATTENTION! FLANGE! PUBERTY!!" The reality is, just because it gets attention, doesn't mean it looks good.

In your first post you said "you want to be different." Time to deliver!

LMAO on the contrary sir, im actually finding it funny!

IMO the wing makes it look so much better, and it looks soooo much better in real life than in these pics (poor camera + skills = pic fail!)

If i was to take the wing and tow hook off then id look like everyone else on my subaru forum, theres a 20 page thread on de spoilered classic impreza's! FFS. De spoilering was last years thing....

Really agree that it needs something on the front now, getting splitter painted and fitted ASAP and then maybe an STI alloy bonnet to balance it out more. Watched my old man go for a spin in it last night, really looks good and sounds awesome when driving. Japspeed manifold is on order too!! :D

More poke than viagr
lol chris your avatar looks like Karl Pilkington from an idiot abroad :)

Maybe, see how funds are in couple of weeks :)

Most of the stickers are coming off in next few days as the quality is appauling! The Canibeat ones are paper based and just fall apart in the rain :( epic fail getting them from america :(

More poke than viagr
I've already answered that question above - no other use for it. If you don't understand what I mean, PM me and I'll explain it.

why dont you just chill ffs? I didnt see it as it was on previous page, if thats okay with you?

Cool gear knob

dolly009.jpg

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
lmao, why did ben hand a condom from his tow hook??

HE didn't. ;)

Lol at not being able to use the condom, so you've turned it into a Scene thing.

LOL at you in general.

All a bunch of stuck up old farts if you ask me. I didn't realise you've all lost the ability to smile as well as communicate like normal human beings.

why dont you just chill ffs? I didnt see it as it was on previous page, if thats okay with you?

Apologies, I missed the point where I was not chilled? Lol at getting arsey because the thread has turned into a hate fest since the addition of the chav kit!

LOL at you in general.

All a bunch of stuck up old farts if you ask me. I didn't realise you've all lost the ability to smile as well as communicate like normal human beings.

<3 the 18 y/o Jason.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
You crave spotless paintwork, we crave stance. We all like different things, at least he's doing it right. (Bar the spoiler)

And 18 is the prime of life.

You crave spotless paintwork, we crave stance. We all like different things, at least he's doing it right. (Bar the spoiler)

And 18 is the prime of life.

We all have loves and hates, this is true. But a form of protection from STDs/pregnancy as a statement? Hmmm.

But can't argue with the last part lad.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
please dont get a bonnet with a scoop, its bad enough with the spoiler. my car has one but it needs it due to having all the power of a TURBO! lol

More poke than viagr
Too much hate in this thread for my liking....

anyway, found a new exhaust:

100_0796.jpg

Cobra race tube, or screamer pipe :D just a straight through pipe pretty much with a megaphone on the back! No silencers or any of that bullshit....aparently reaches 125 db at 5000rpm lmao! Should be fun for a lil while :rasp:

And a vid of the actual exhaust on previous car. Skip to 4:15 for a fly by!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju1OrhXlqSc&feature=related

182 Turbo Project