ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Monaco 172 Track/Road project

After a few years away (about 10đŸ™ˆ) I started itching after another Clio. I kinda started to think the prices were starting to rise and become unaffordable like the 90s hot hatches but I found this whopper on one of the forums. It’s pretty much completely stripped out barring a few bits and it’s running a KTR exhaust. Having never done any trackdays im not getting carried away with spec and upgrades yet just going to do a few and see how I get on. I paid 1250 for it which I thought was reasonable and bought the passenger seat so my little boy can come out for blasts.

I do want to get a roll cage fairly quickly and stick some new pads in the front. Looking at the evening session at Bedford on the 10/6 as I’m fairly local

Overall really happy with it had it about a month now and plan to keep it track focused but useable on the road

Attachments

• IMG_0248.jpeg
    IMG_0248.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0249.jpeg
    IMG_0249.jpeg
    8.5 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0250.jpeg
    IMG_0250.jpeg
    8.5 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0251.jpeg
    IMG_0251.jpeg