ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

Evo 5 RS
You're not one of those people who have a ridiculous 12x scope on an assault rifle are you. Because when I'm scrambling for someone elses kit to fetch ammo and I see that s**t it it's infuriating lol

Evo 5 RS
Depends on the gun to be fair. Engy - Scar with holo sight / heavy barrel / forgrip. Done.

Famas is more accurate though and acog works better tbh

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
You're not one of those people who have a ridiculous 12x scope on an assault rifle are you. Because when I'm scrambling for someone elses kit to fetch ammo and I see that s**t it it's infuriating lol

LOL. Nope, that's retarded. I see it loads too!

I just don't like scopes that force their own FOV... i.e. the screen zooming in to leave just your scope.

RDS/Holo FTW. You still keep your original FOV but have the sights ahead of you.

Evo 5 RS
True enough. Why aim at all to be fair. RPG on infantry is where it's at :)

The other week an admin kicked me saying to stop using M320 as I was a medic and should be healing people flol.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL. The M320 pisses me right off. It's always the same c*nt standing four miles from the action who kills you.

Same for mortar knob heads. lol

Evo 5 RS
Mortards they're called on the PC lol. Yeah agree with that, M320 isn't too bad on normal as the splash damage is similar to being pissed on. It's totally s**t... RPG on infantry is just hilarious though. Especially when theres one c**t hid away in a window taking pot shots at you...if you're trying to get some where, why piss about playing laser tag. Rocket to the face.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
No.

Holo site FTW.

6d91e6ca-76fb-9926.jpg

LOLographic iirc

Impreza RB5 #054
FAMAS with HOLO is nearly as unstoppable as USAS-12! P90 is a good'un too 52 rounds between reload is amazing for a PDW aswell

That's my set up with the shotgun too. Just wish the range was a little better with buckshot. I can't get on with the SCAR or the M16. Some people love that gun, I think it sucks.

AK

M240i
Glitchy weapons that shouldn't be that good, lol.

If they weren't glitchy why are they going to nerf them ;)?

Clio 1.2 16v
Managed to get myself some shiny DICE tags from someone 2 nights ago, then got a message of him saying "use a gun pussy" after i MAV roadkilled him twice lol take that DICE b**ch!!

1.8 Civic EX
LOVING this tonight. Had some awesome matches.

I wasn't lol. You probably noticed but I rage quit quite early on. Is was getting destroyed for some reason. Think I had a big f**k off neon sign floating over my head saying "cannon fodder"