ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

AG 200 cup
Started to get into this again at the weekend still have some practice to do to be better then AK and turner though.

Bought this over the weekend (PC). Finally got around to it after months of connection problems meant I didn't bother.

Twas a shock to the system - I've bought all the other Battlefield games as soon as they were released so I'm not used to being a noob. I got horribly raped by a bunch of Belgian spotty teenagers (all with the same clan-tag) all of whom were like level 80 or similar. Wasn't much fun at all. So jumped to another server and came across 2 more uber-nerds, again with clan tags, in a helicopter. After they'd slaughtered me and my entire team for the umpteenth time I threw a massive wobbly and turned the game off.

I'll come back to it when I've calmed down. And sorted out the joystick bindings. For some reason the game reverses all the axis and gets all the buttons mixed up.

1.8 Civic EX
FFS why am I so massively s**t at this recently? Played one game of Rush last night on Damamanamanamanavand Peak and died 20 times with only 5 kills. I was the worst player out of everyone in the game. The next most deaths was 11. I've gone from quite regularlalaalallally being in the top 6-7 players in the round to always being the absolute worst lol

AK

M240i
I found that after I hadn't played it for a while everyone had seriously better guns. So I just kept playing and unlocked some more powerful ones.

AK

M240i
Yeah, around 250 mate.

Look on bf3stats.com it'll show you how far away you are from all the unlocks etc.

1.8 Civic EX
Keyboard broken mate?

ha! no, just got annoyed with myself at not being able to spell :)

I found that after I hadn't played it for a while everyone had seriously better guns. So I just kept playing and unlocked some more powerful ones.

I wish I could use that as an excuse. If things don't pick up soon I'll start to blame my internet connection.

Seriously next time we are on, i'll hound one of you lot, I won't bother shooting, I'll just follow you about. 100% gaurentee it'll be me that gets shot.

I've just played a game of Conquest (or whatever its called). First game ever to come top of the table. Boom.
Not bad for a proper n00b.

My team we're proper retards though. I was the only one going for the objectives.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Really taking a liking to Conquest nowadays. It's annoying when everyone just treats it like TDM though... those gimps should just stick to MW3.

Clearing 6-7k a match now, as opposed to 2-4k in Rush. That's good for me. :eek:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
That USAS-12 needs to be banished.

I've lost count of how many times I've been killed from nine miles away by some gimp with frag rounds.

It's basically a fully-automatic grenade launcher that you don't need to aim. Nifty.

C*nts. Die.

Evo 5 RS
Conquest is great when you're playing with people who understand the team-play concept. You know you're playing with a bunch of c*nts when you're at the top of the scoreboard even though your k/d is pretty naff

Also EMC jammer that has no affect on javelins.... f**king piss off and let me practice my air wolf tricks

AK

M240i
That USAS-12 needs to be banished.

I've lost count of how many times I've been killed from nine miles away by some gimp with frag rounds.

It's basically a fully-automatic grenade launcher that you don't need to aim. Nifty.

C*nts. Die.

That was mental last night. Proper mental.

Seeing stuff now saying there won't be a patch in Feb

1.8 Civic EX
14 kill streak with an MAV last night :eek:

/Noob

lol how do you kill people with the MAV? I've tried several times and inflict no damage at all. Do you need a huge run up or something?

I've only ever got 1 kill using it and that was because the dude was climbing a ladder so when he got near the top I hit him and he fell off and died when he hit the ground. Was most amusing tbh.