ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

1.8 Civic EX
you like my flying skillz? I did well on that game 0-11 pmsl I spent the last 4/5mins just swimming about in the sea after getting shot down (again)

I don't know why but I'm really loosing the love for this game recently. Think i'll put it on the shelf for a while and come back in a week or so.

1.8 Civic EX
I'm getting worse at this, averaging 1.0 KD now when I was anything 4.0 or above every match.

glad I'm not the only one. ok so I was never getting a KD ratio of 4.0 or if I did it'd be rare but I just seem to be getting worse and worse on every game recently.

DCi
Went on today and discovered I had heat seekers and ir flares... Now being a pilot is a bit easier than having a just an MG lol!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
glad I'm not the only one. ok so I was never getting a KD ratio of 4.0 or if I did it'd be rare but I just seem to be getting worse and worse on every game recently.

Had to leave mate.

Didn't have 1 good f**king game tonight ffs.

Was getting RAGE!

A.N. Other
Bought this a bit ago, been trying out multiplayer - standard weapons are a bit naff & i've had some games with awful spawns right next to enemies, but otherwise much nicer to use than MW3!

1.8 Civic EX
Have a go at Team Deathmatch if you haven't already tried. That'll realy boil your piss!!

I had a go on it for the first time the other day, literally spawn-die-spawn-die-spawn-die-spawn-see someone-die-spawn-fire off a few rounds-die

AK

M240i
Not sure mate.

I'll play it at the weekend and see how I feel.

We normally play it after a few hours on Forza in the evenings so maybe it's just too late/I'm too tired to enjoy it, lol.

You probably miss being T-bagged. :eek:

I go through stages with it. One day I'll love it to pieces, the next I'll want to throw the fucker in the bin.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
PMSL @ see the light.

You just want another person to play it with, now that everyone's realised it's dogsh*t. ;)