ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

I jumped on a game briefly last night before my internet connection buggered up to find AK sat at the back of the map pumping mortars LOL.

1.8 Civic EX
this game on hardcore is so friggin' annoying!! I get team killed more than I get killed by the other team lol

Was on Caspian, started the game, jumped in a tank and followed another tank over to point D on Conquest. half way there the tank in front just stopped so I over took, and BAM the f**ker just blew me up?!?!

The ammount of times I've been blown up by retards on Opertation Metro lobbing grenades everywhere or fireing the M320 launcher all over the shop trying to defened point B is just plain crazy.

When all points are held by the other team, the team I'm on just spawn, and try to kill people rather than trying to sneek past to the points so they all get raped while I'm off running around basically the whole map on my own!

Can you tell I've had a few bad games recently?! lol

On the plus side, it's awesome for sniping with a silencer attached :)

Clio 1.2 16v
A good tip for p*ssing people off who are using the mortar. Get out the MAV and hover closely above them, the mortar hits the MAV and they suicide from the explosion. WIN :rasp:

Clio 1.2 16v
Flol, did you do that last night?

Yeah to them noobs on Firestorm, i did wonder why he died at the time but i only realised it today looking through the BF3 forums. MMMBOP

Something else interesting i found on the forum:

@Battlefield said:
We have a fix coming up for the VOIP issue that some Battlefield 3 players have experienced on PS3. Expect your patch soon.

Last edited:
  Weeman sucks ****
quick match, it was working fine until recently. i can get in on server browse though but they only use the new maps.

Fiesta ST-3
Thank you for introducing me to Rush lads. I kind of like it. But I do think I prefer conquest as I just didn't know the maps on rush.

I think I should be on again tonight.

Played for a bit last night using just the Recon class. Got a couple of nice headshots which I was pleased with.

This game gets better the more you play it.

1.8 Civic EX
I'll be on for the most part of this evening I should think...at least untill I rage quit at the ammount of twonks using the USAS and FAMAS, it's all that I'm killed by these days, either that or getting run over/shot/blown-up by members of my own team.