ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
First time I've played SDM. We did good! Especially on Operation Metro! Defo up for some more. Gotta stop for some food now though lol

For sure mate. Had a few good games in there.

I was doing it to get the L85 but actually liked it.

Nice break from conquest.

1.8 Civic EX
For sure mate. Had a few good games in there.

I was doing it to get the L85 but actually liked it.

Nice break from conquest.

Who were the other two in our squad? (assuming you know them?)

It realy highlighted how much better it is when working as a team (more so than Conquest or Rush).

Operation Metro, we all kinda stuck together in the same area helping each other out and we won easily, yet the next few maps we were all a little more spread out and struggled a bit I think (or was that just me? lol)

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Who were the other two in our squad? (assuming you know them?)

It realy highlighted how much better it is when working as a team (more so than Conquest or Rush).

Operation Metro, we all kinda stuck together in the same area helping each other out and we won easily, yet the next few maps we were all a little more spread out and struggled a bit I think (or was that just me? lol)

Defo mate yeah, metro was a great game, think we won by a good 10-15 points.

Was SlayOransik or something one of them? If so he's part of a group of 3/4 German lads I play with, met them on BC2 and they're all very very good.

Iirc I had 500 ace squad pins from 1100 games on BC2 and 250 ace player.

We'll def do some more. On late's this week though so not so much.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Just started the campaign on hard whilst I am waiting for the Karkland DLC to download.

Got what I thought was a decent head shot earlier (turned out to be 380m :( ), had 1 good game in a tank and another when I crashed a plane lots! This game is pretty annoying but I keep coming back! I just need a bit of consistency with it. I hope the DLC is worth it though, they look like big levels too.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Just started the campaign on hard whilst I am waiting for the Karkland DLC to download.

Got what I thought was a decent head shot earlier (turned out to be 380m :( ), had 1 good game in a tank and another when I crashed a plane lots! This game is pretty annoying but I keep coming back! I just need a bit of consistency with it. I hope the DLC is worth it though, they look like big levels too.

Initially i found it 'break the controller' annoying, but it gets easier, hang in there.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Well i had an hour on this before work on the new maps and they look really good. The main thing that has pissed me off recently is the team kills. I think i got killed more by friendly fire than i did the enemy!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
holy s**t indeed. I counted 17 kills

HOLY s**t!!!!

That's mint! I did something similar but no were near that good with a shotty.

Did the same route, came up there and got 8-10 guys with my 7 shotty rounds and a few with the pistol.

Fair play to him for aiming and not just spaffing a mag on a few of em and gettin killed.

Inception music's brilliant

Last edited by a moderator:
  Mk2 ph1 clio
Me and Geordie just had one of those moments playing conquest. we were loosing 25 kills to 100 and ended up winning with 1 kill left :D

What..A ... Comeback... qw had 60 tickets to their 190 at one point. We made a made rush for all the flags and battered them.. it went down to 1-1 and we nailed it! Best comeback ever!!

And yes, I'll be on.

Scott, AK, Spiezels etc, you going on this for a game tonight?

Went online last night about 11ish and none of you were on. :dapprove: