ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Not many beta's get decent praise, so this is doing quite well even with the negativity.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Yeah I was discussing this last night as I met a couple of sound yank lads and an English fella in one game so we stuck together most of the night.

It looks tbh like they have too much to "patch" before release so they're probably just going to rush It out before MW and get as many sales in as they can then bring out the patch as soon as they can.

BC2 beta was a glitchy mess too but I put serious hours into that, was about 500th in the world at one point, but it turned out to be the best game I've ever played.

The lads I played with also had the beta loading on their PC's and said it does look so much better, which we all knew would happen.

I know what betas are like so atm I'm happy and looking forward to the full games.

Jets ffsnake!!!

They also said the developers have been playing caspian boarder too so they'll be testing all aspects.

Bus w**ker
I can get this beta...

on PS3. f**k that, I'll wait the whole two days and get it tomorrow on 360.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Cool. I gave mine to Spiezels though, so the code they did e-mail me has been used :)

Oh I see.

I can't wait till tomorrow, I am going to play the s**t out of it.

I wish they would do a multiplayer demo/Beta for MW3.

S3, Polo
I wish they would do a multiplayer demo/Beta for MW3.

Not trolling but why would they do that, it's the same engine/ networking system that's been used for YEARS. The net-code is proven to work -ahem- flawlessly (I'm looking at you, Black Ops).

AK

M240i
I'll have to go home tomorrow start it downloading then go to the gym for an hour, then I MIGHT have it in an hour, LOL!

I played it last night and it's superb. Finally you can lie down and snipe! The guns seem to have a fair bit more recoil as well which is nice.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I'll be over all this tomorrow night when the wife goes to work. I'm a BF n00b though

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
So, thoughts so far?

I'm looking forward to playing it tomorrow since I didn't get a key for early release. Some other f*cker did. :eek:

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Not trolling but why would they do that, it's the same engine/ networking system that's been used for YEARS. The net-code is proven to work -ahem- flawlessly (I'm looking at you, Black Ops).

I know the engine works. I mean from a balancing and community feedback point of view. I know realistically it would never work, but it would also help with getting people excited for the game.

Mountune Tractor
I played for a hour to see if it would change my opinion and no it didnt it's still rubbish and still got crap graphics so turned it off and jumped on black ops.

Roll on MW3 :).

How on earth can you say it's got crap graphics and then talk about COD in the same sentence?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Which one?

Oh wait. They're all the same since 2002.

Ocj02.png

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Which one?

Oh wait. They're all the same since 2002.

Flol! Except the exponential increase in 'achievements'.....

WALKING DEATH MACHINE - You have successfully walked ten paces forward

I'M DRY! - You have reloaded a gun

INTRODUCTION TO A LITTLE FRIEND - Well done, you're playing an FPS and have actually shot someone

MEGA-STRIKE-DEATH-NAPALM SLAUGHTER UNLOCKED - You've actually killed three people in a row. A flight wing of Apaches will scour the back-yard that you're currently fighting in - right after your own personal airforce of B2 Spirit bombers have rolling thunder'd the place

etc, etc...

D.

AK

M240i
I'm missing this one:

I'M DRY! - You have reloaded a gun

Don't stay alive long enough to reload :eek: