ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
5e0d8cea-eb44-d71e.jpg

So far so good!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
PMSL. You don't get to keep your stats, so stop killing the job ;)

I miss my name not being under yours. LOL. C*nt.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
LOL, well in.

What's it like to play? Who cares what score you got LOL!

Haha!

Nice mate, quicker than BC2 which is nice, graphics arent much better atall but I am playin in a tiny screen.

Switching to single shot is sweet, been smashing that.

More later! Playing!

Mountune Tractor
I forgot how hard this game is, I'm ending most games 15-20.
Also forgot how different it is to COD. First impressions are good however I'm not a fan of the map, too dark and I don't have a torch on my gun! lol. Doesn't seem that different to the last game yet, time will tell.

Ph2 172 Flamer
FARRRRRRRRRRRK, they've sent me a PC rather than xbox code!!!!! Numpty c**ts
Anybody want to swap????

I want to try it before I buy it (xbox) - any hi-def vids of the Beta out there for Xbox yet? Some people saying graphics are not great?

Integra Type-R DC2
[youtube]45mA62KT8S0[/youtube]

"Above and beyond the call"

Lol, well done dice! Very cheeky.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Played the Beta for an hour earlier , not impressed tbh. the graphics are along the lines of medal of honor / battlefield 2 so you know what to expect:dead: MW3 on the other hand i can not wait for:D

Bumder With A Buffer
I quite like it. I'm struggling to remember all the buttons though! Keep press "stab" ie R3 and crouching! :eek:
Some connection issues though. And people clearly still don't understand the rush gameplay...defend the bases you morons and watch our backs!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Haha that always happens mate!

People on BC still don't understand.

I'm enjoying it so far and we haven't seen any vehicles yet!

Level 12 so far.

Bumder With A Buffer
Seriously I started halfway though a game and got more kills then anyone in my squad and team. They just didn't have a clue.

Meh oh well.

M3, Cup racer'd 182
Downloading the beta for the 360 :), will report back on my views as i couldn't get along with the 2nd :( maybe it's coz i'm a COD man :).

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Seriously I started halfway though a game and got more kills then anyone in my squad and team. They just didn't have a clue.

Meh oh well.

I was getting monster scores for the first half of the day but now I'm level 12-13 and at the higher end of the scores playing lvl 10-15's it's got slot harder as the quality of opponent has gone up.

They've got alot to fix imo but it's all there and I can see it being mint.

I was playing on a tiny tv though so can't say too much on graphs etc.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Yeah it's ace mate. Just came off, been playing since you gave me the code!

Plenty to sort out but liking all the customisation of weapons and the amount of s**t to unlock will make you want to play longer unlike BC where you unlock everything by lvl 25.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Hmm, lot of negative views on the beta, are people expecting too much? :S

M3, Cup racer'd 182
I played for a hour to see if it would change my opinion and no it didnt it's still rubbish and still got crap graphics so turned it off and jumped on black ops.

Roll on MW3 :).

Mk2 ph1 clio
its epic tbh, so much detail in every aspect! The way you move, shoot, reload and the knife! Who doesnt love that animation? Grabbing the guy and slashing his throat lol I've played 2 hours and have 15 knife kills!

Im not a fan of the unlock system though its just like MOH.

Kawasaki ER6N
Best war game IMO. The sounds are epic it's not like cod you can't compare it as it's more strategic than cod more of a sim than an arcade game bf3 is leagues ahead of bf2 with the new additions to the game will surely be a great game when it's released.

Integra Type-R DC2
All the people bitching thats its riddled with problems seem to forget its a fecking beta.