ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Take this PC boys :

DICE community manager Daniel Matros has been answering questions about Battlefield 3 on Twitter. Battlefield fan @bkohn1 asked him whether a rig matching the Battlefield 3 recommended system requirements would run the game on ultra settings. Matros replied to say that “recommended is usually medium.”

So will a top of the range Nvidia GTX580 do the trick? Apparently not. Matros revealed that we’ll need two 580s in SLI to make the most of the Frostbite 2 engine. The minimum system specifications may not be too punishing, but for those who want to see Battlefield 3 at its very best, a hefty upgrade may needed. Battlefield 3 may well be worth the expense. Would you be tempted to upgrade?

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Awesome.

Simply, f**king, Grade-A awesome.

At last - EA/DICE have grown a pair. I was still concerned that they would cave-in to the masses and give us draw distances 20ft away - but it sounds like they stuck with pushing the PC version to the top of the pile. Faith restored.

My setup will run this ok, but a better gfx card is calling. Why should I play it well when I could play it superbly? :cool:

D.

Champion, I'll be getting this for the xbox and pc. Was likewise wondering if they'd skimp on quality to level things with the c**tsoles. Thank f**k they've seen sense :)

Nimbus Megane R26
Will an 8800gtx 756mb gfx card really struggle with this you think? Iv got quadcore/4gb of ram which should be ok..

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I think you just needed MoH if you wanted a few days earlier.

Iirc though it said 29th for everyone else.

mini cooper R50
if you played the alpha you will get it early too ;)

and specs needed below

Minimum System Requirements
Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core (Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHZ or Althon X2 2.7 GHz)
Memory: 2 GB
Hard Drive: 20 GB
Graphics Card (AMD): DirectX 10.1 compatible with 512 MB RAM (ATI RADEON 3000, 4000, 5000 OR 6000 series, with ATI RADEON 3870 or higher performance)
Graphics Card (NVIDIA): DirectX 10.0 compatible with 512 MB RAM (NVIDIA GEFORCE 8, 9, 200, 300, 400 OR 500 series with NVIDIA GEFORCE 8800 GT or higher performance)
Sound card : DirectX compatible
Keyboard and Mouse
DVD ROM Drive

Recommended System Requirements
Processor: Quad-Core CPU
Memory: 4 GB
Hard Drive: 20 GB
Graphics Card: DirectX 11 compatible with 1024 MB RAM (NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 or ATI RADEON 6950)
Sound Card: DirectX compatible
Keyboard and Mouse
DVD ROM Drive

Impreza RB5 #054
Beta Is out today!

Medal of honour LE owners will have the Beta code emailed to them for early access.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Just watching some love streams on Justin.

Looks fantastic tbh, loving the sounds and stuff.

Defo gonna be playing on HC though.