ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PC only - Humble Bundle - Thank me later

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I already have a few of those, I still wants it though.

Still need to legitimately buy CoH :eek:

You only need to spend about £3.80 at the mo to get at all the shinys.

Last edited:

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Good shout!

Cookster - UBER-FAIL for not having CoH legit! I keep an eagle-eye on my CoH2 pre-order within the library to see if anything changes. Gonna be 2013 before anything though.

Red Faction Armageddon was surprisingly good, given the average reviews it got.

D.

Octy VRS
Yes, they've added some more games too. Metro 2033 sh*t's me right up, not a bad game at all.

Bumder With A Buffer
So do you get codes to input in steam to get these then??

Edit...must read website details first :eek:

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/humble-thq-bundle-concludes-at-over-5m-earned/0108105

Well its ended now, and aparently raised over $5.1 million in the process. How much of that is going to THQ and if its enough to help them in their current situation hasnt been released yet. I sure hope it does, i would hate to see them go under.

I gave $10 myself all to THQ :hail:

I've no loyalty to THQ, but I agree that I wouldn't like to see them go under.

Relic, on the other hand - need to stay afloat. I've already prepaid for my copy of Company of Heroes 2!

D/

Nissan 350z
Relic are owned by THQ though. If they go bust, they would take them with them. Or strip them of all IP's and sell the studio/staff on :(

Paid $6 and split it between charity and THQ. Been spending far too much time playing games via Bootcamp recently, think I might actually have to bite the bullet at some point and buy a proper gaming rig :eek:

F82 M4
The Sims 3 Starter Pack alone is over £30 in most places, and Dead Space 3 is over £10. Proper bargains! :cool:

I'm not a big fan of EA but to release these games and for all the money to go to charity I have to say bravo to them.

Umm.. I'm preparing myself for being s**t scared and I will end up crying.
ee164104763e5194abc703224a53b4ce.png

Nissan 350z
DeadSpace3 isnt that bad mate, it was made by a different development team to the other titles in the series so the mood isn't as good. That being said, there is however some additional DLC that was created by the original dev team available! Shame it doesnt apply to the base game :(

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/03/22/dead-space-3-awakened-dlc-review/
It also promised to return players to the sort of horror that was more pronounced in the first two Dead Space games, a horror born of claustrophobia and psychosis.

Nickson

ClioSport Club Member
DeadSpace3 isnt that bad mate, it was made by a different development team to the other titles in the series so the mood isn't as good. That being said, there is however some additional DLC that was created by the original dev team available! Shame it doesnt apply to the base game :(

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/03/22/dead-space-3-awakened-dlc-review/
It also promised to return players to the sort of horror that was more pronounced in the first two Dead Space games, a horror born of claustrophobia and psychosis.

DeadSpace 3 was also terrible compared to the first 2 IMO.

Evo 5 RS
As above DS3 was a bit of a let down. I've got about 3/4 of the way through but not picked it up since. Too many cheap scares and not enough creepy areas, second one is by far the best.

I have most of the games in the humble bundle :(

Nissan 350z
Its hard to say, at the time yes deffinately as everyone was new to the franchise and you didnt know what to expect. If you have played the 2nd though then i dont know if it would just be "more of the same" so to speak.

Well I got 5 mins into DS3 last night/ this morning at 3 ish.
Umm I'm not a big fan of scary games cos I will jump at anything and I just left the game after I shot a zombies head off then it fell to the floor and a few seconds later it started attacking me again. "f**k that I'm out!!!" was my exact words after a little scream.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Well I got 5 mins into DS3 last night/ this morning at 3 ish.
Umm I'm not a big fan of scary games cos I will jump at anything and I just left the game after I shot a zombies head off then it fell to the floor and a few seconds later it started attacking me again. "f**k that I'm out!!!" was my exact words after a little scream.

LOL.

£3.15 to get everything. Holy shitnits!