ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ooft decked it.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
well no quite but its certainly now as 4x4ish.
I finally got my springs fitted today thanks to my techs.
I suppose this thread is useless without pics so here they are.
As it was, higher than a ned on giro day.
DSC00482.jpg

DSC00479.jpg

the springs i went for are eibach sportlines, they dont make them for the C4, but after research i found that the oem springs for the 1.6hdi 307 and c4 are one and the same. And then checked with eibach and the parts for the c4 and 307 proline kit were again one and the same i took a punt that the sportlines would fit, and you know what they do like a glove!! well like a spring but you know what i mean.
DSC00125.jpg

they took 3 weeks to arrive as eibach had to make them, was suprized at the size of them, well the massive diameter of the fronts and the tiny diameter of the rears.
they say they have a drop of 45mm front 35mm rear. but when fitted i swear its more than that, and once bedded in they will be a little lower come FCS.
here is how it sits an hour or so after being fitted.
DSC00127.jpg

DSC00128.jpg

the pics dont do it justice, in person it looks a lot lower, and getting in and out is a bit alien at the minute. the handling is immediately alot better, through the corners its noticeably flatter, but the ride is possibly better than the OEM springs. i know this will change as they bed in but so far I'm very impressed. I just cant wait for my wheels, marcus says i should get them next week so just waiting on the call to say they are ready.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I bet that took you ages to type out and put up pictures....

You failed! lol!

R26
As you said this thread is useless without pics! lol

You need to remove the width bit from your pics

Last edited:
  Mondeo TXS Bardge.
refresh, i copied and pasted it from the C4O forum, and they must stucture the image links differently, but its sorted now.

koi

Audi S1
Great improvement, great to see cs approved mods apply to other makes too. Are the new wheels Turinis lol

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
wheels no here yet, apprenly coming early next week. there was some delay at the factory, something to do with the paint, but they should be delivered to my supplier to be tyre'd and balanced tomorrow or monday. thinking of painting the calipers red to match the springs.