ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One Epic Euro Road-Trip - Full Report

Clio 182ff
fantastic stuff guys!

I'm doing a similar trip next week - yay!

question: Did you have jerry cans or were fuel stop a plently?

I had one, but never used it lol! There were always loads of petrol stations, we tried to fill up when it was convenient, I think the lowest the tank got in the whole trip was just above quarter for me.

But Neil on the other hand running his ITBs....bit different! His fuel light went on as he left to do his last lap of the ring!

340i
I miss waking up to the various accents... Like a refugee camp LOL!!

It's such a low coming back home after the epic 7 days we had.

It wa' a reeeeeyte laugh, ooo arrr cider, from the valleys y0, discount for one boss, chaaa-ting, seeeelecta, POOOW!!

Fuel wise we where all ok, plenty of petrol stations around :)

Qashcow
holiday rep i am!!

Bruges was Camping Memling. they dont really like groups and we had to pay via paypal prior to attending.

nice little campsite, no bog roll supplied though :(

ITB'd 182...
holiday rep i am!!

Bruges was Camping Memling. they dont really like groups and we had to pay via paypal prior to attending.

nice little campsite, no bog roll supplied though :(

I new my supplys would come in handy somewhere ;) lol

340i
LOL...

Guppy's supply list:

1 x midgets camp chair

1 x toilet roll

1 x Paper cutout of Eddie and a prostitute to conquer language barriers

Done.

Last edited by a moderator:
  S2000
I'm off on a 2 week trip around europe doing ~3000miles next month. Planning on stopping at a mix of camp-sites and doing a few youth hostels in some cities.

Any tips/things not to forget? lol

Also, what European breakdown cover did you guys go with? (I've got a separate thread on it in General Chat)

When and where is everyone else posting up their pics?

Good pics dan, i'm guessing are faces all look messed up from photoshopping them?

340i
I went for AA breakdown cover, it seemed to most comprehensive and cheapest (after I called and haggled ;) )

Qashcow
i had RAC cover as i got discount being a member and doing it online.

jez, my pics are s**t compared to dans, they will get put on a dvd this weekend and sent out to everyone though, a few may pop onto here

340i
I took 4 photos on my iPhone... But I wont post them up, they are so amazing it would steal all the Lime Light from Dan's shots ;)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
[YOUTUBE]8EvCx5MQy-Y[/YOUTUBE]

^^ PART 1

[YOUTUBE]PmJvnFwHCGc[/YOUTUBE]

^^ Part 2

Both taking using the tiewrap cam :approve:

Cant believe i missed this.

Some parts of it are a carbon copy of my road trip last year.

The views of the furka pass trigger so many memories - we turned left and did the grimselpass instead.

Loads of memories coming back from looking at those pictures.

Awesome stuff.