ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One Epic Euro Road-Trip - Full Report

Header.jpg

Not much more I can add really. I was one of the best experiences I've had, and I'm pretty sure we'll be doing something similar next year too!

This is all written from my perspective, so I'm sure the other guys will add loads of their photos etc too.

Thanks for looking! Enjoy! :cool:

ITB'd 182...
Words cant describe how much i enjoyed it!

Will be going back with my own car for definate.

Thanks to the guy's that aranged it all and also to Neil for putting up with me as a passenger for all that time ;)

Much love, Good night!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
FPMSL at guppy and his little paper eddie.

Actually lolled at that. Such a good write up dan. Awesome. Il add my pictures tonight.

I miss everyone already. Welsh <3

ITB'd 182...
FPMSL at guppy and his little paper eddie.

Actually lolled at that. Such a good write up dan. Awesome. Il add my pictures tonight.

I miss everyone already. Welsh <3

lol

Sat in your office lol'ing to yourself on your first day probably isnt a good move my man ;) Northen.

Dan, Epic write up! :cool:

Cro

Meg'd r27
Now thats a proper road trip, havn't seen a diary of events done in so much detail before of a ring trip. Looks even better than I thought it would be :approve:

Thanks :) Didn't know what to write really, I thought I'd let the pic do most of the talking ;)

Now thats a proper road trip, havn't seen a diary of events done in so much detail before of a ring trip. Looks even better than I thought it would be :approve:

Thanks mate, although we specifically said to each other that this wasn't a ring trip. More a euro trip, stopping off at the ring on the way back. I think I can say with some confidence that the mountain roads were just as good as the ring, add all the fun of camping etc we were glad we didnt just do a ring trip.

Qashcow
^ lol, just what i was thinking.

i need a group hug this morning, im not wanting to be at work xx

Ph1 172.
That looks amazing! I wish I had friends who had an interest in cars who'd be willing to go!

Just out of interest, In the Day 5 pictures, the one overlooking the carpark at the Sinsheim Auto + Technik museum, why is the bonnet of the silver 172 open and unattended?

Just read it all, looks/sounds like an amazing trip!
Also all of the cars made it the entire way with no mishaps/breakdowns!

Thanks for reading it all :)

Yep, with all the stick we gave the cars on all the mountain roads/motorways/autobahns and the ring, they all made it back.

Although I didn't include that we think Dave's car has a feked driveshaft. But it still made it back home :)

Good old Renaults! ;)

E60 diesel powah
Amazing write up dude! I really want to do something like this!!! If you dont mind at all? Can you PM me how much it cost you in total etc?

Thanks

I think it cost in the region of £500-600 for me. I've just added all my fuel costs, which was about £350, the rest was general spending, French motorway tolls, camping and the ferry across.

But don't forget we got 5 ring laps for free. That would cost about £100 usually, so add that on top if you were going.

Just read it all, same hotel as us over at the Ring, only we stayed in the other building, but still faced the track from the window. Great pics!

Brilliant! Epic photography, looks a great trip.

Reading it has just made me late for work, luckily I can use it as an excuse.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
That looks amazing! I wish I had friends who had an interest in cars who'd be willing to go!

Just out of interest, In the Day 5 pictures, the one overlooking the carpark at the Sinsheim Auto + Technik museum, why is the bonnet of the silver 172 open and unattended?

just to let the engine cool better, knowone was going to steel or damage it...

TTRS & V50
I'll make a tea first. Actually looking at FCS pics and putting off reading this cause I know it's going to be such a good read, sad I know.

Weeman sucks ****
One of the best threads (visually) i've ever seen on this forum.

Excellent cars, photography and trip. Good stuff