ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Non-Sports In Here..

MG ZR 1.8
I've literally got the seats. So I've gotta fit them to the runners I already have, as that guy said earlier it's just a very tight fit?

Thankyou that guide is very helpful!

clio mk1
my mk1

DSC01551.jpg

Clio, Yamaha R6
Hi guys what's needed to make my 1.2 mk2 look like a 172/182?

I know I need the rear and front bumpers and the front grill but what else will I need?

MK2 Clio
Side Skirts, Front Wheel Arches, Front Wheel Arch Liners, Colour coded spoiler/strips, spacing wheels right, lowering car right, interior seats, steering wheel, handbrake button? Gear knob insert & Dash insert? Dash (Depending on model) Dials, Alloys, Colour Coded door handles?

clio 1.2 16v dynamiq
not all 1*2's have xenons only the ones with the projectors i thaught? didnt think the cup has or the 182?

clio 2 1.5dCi 100bhp
B.I.G if you're on the UK i would recommend you to buy a used 172 instead of spending big loads of money in parts to make it look like. In UK used cars are pretty cheap. A decent 172 in country still costs around 8.000€ where i live.

Clio, Yamaha R6
I did think about that when I stumbled across a few 172s cheap on eBay but I don't have a garage or drive so probably better for me to buy parts :(

Megane 225 F1
Don't replace. YOu don't need foglights. Just take the other one out and then spend the money you would have spent on some petrol and having some fun ;)

BMW 330ci
Lower made it scrape everywhere, and couldnt get on and off my drive so no point, plus it sits just right on the wheels I think. Dont know where/ how to put rep skirts on tbh :(

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Ebay is the only place i can think of. But im not sure which are the ones to buy as ive seen ones that look like the 1*2 ones and ones that are too 'thin' so they hang slightly under the car :/

BMW 330ci
hmm thanks, something I will have to look into ;) just so many things I "Could" do. Like Cup Spoiler, just dunno if I wanna keep spending. Would rather save for a sport tbf :\ because I'm happy with how it looks now. ...Decisions lol

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
hmm thanks, something I will have to look into ;) just so many things I "Could" do. Like Cup Spoiler, just dunno if I wanna keep spending. Would rather save for a sport tbf :\ because I'm happy with how it looks now. ...Decisions lol

the way i see/saw* it was; anything i put on my car can either be sold on or put on my next one (providing i get a 1*2) :p

*gone out of the window because i have a new plan for if i end up in a 1*2 :D