ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Non-Sports In Here..

TT QS
5601000a-40ef-a7ca.jpg
Am I living under a rock by not seeing this before.... Love it

clio 5door sport rep
lowered 40 mm on fk springs..... im happy with the height... although if im being picky i wouldnt mind the front down another teeny bit.... what u think?

MK2 Clio
lowered 40 mm on fk springs..... im happy with the height... although if im being picky i wouldnt mind the front down another teeny bit.... what u think?

I think it looks a lot better, I would prefer a nose dive so yeah bait lower on the front, but then thats just being picky ;) I wanted to lower mine - 1.2 8v on 182 wheels but thought it might scrub...

MK2 Clio
Might pick some up in the new year, ain't no point now with xmas rush in shops & financial circumstances + freezing cold

MK2 Clio
Santa has already bought me the American HTC 7 Surround, Nokia Lumia 800, Gaming PC, 2x22 inch monitors, etc... :(

TT QS
I think it looks a lot better, I would prefer a nose dive so yeah bait lower on the front, but then thats just being picky ;) I wanted to lower mine - 1.2 8v on 182 wheels but thought it might scrub...

my 1.4 was on spax springs lowered 60 and now vmaxx coilies on 16" 172 5 spokes. apart from 5mm spacers never rubbed :)

Fiesta ST + Clio 182
IMG_0572-1-1.jpg

mods from this pic:

lowered on sportlines
wind deflectors
172 wheels in ford graphite grey
clio and renault badges in ford graphite grey (all thanks to spray shack)
fabia splitter
uprated head unit and speakers
k and n induction

that was taken in the summer now i have also fitted:
172 rear bumper
172 interior
20mm spacers all round
cup spoiler
colour coded from bumper

thats all for now will try and get a better more recent pic in day light :)

clio 5door sport rep
IMG_0572-1-1.jpg

mods from this pic:

lowered on sportlines
wind deflectors
172 wheels in ford graphite grey
clio and renault badges in ford graphite grey (all thanks to spray shack)
fabia splitter
uprated head unit and speakers
k and n induction

that was taken in the summer now i have also fitted:
172 rear bumper
172 interior
20mm spacers all round
cup spoiler
colour coded from bumper

thats all for now will try and get a better more recent pic in day light :)
looks tidy and im not just talking about the cougar in the background.... akthough some yellow bullets and yellow diamonds looks awesome on black clios imo.... but looks good. get some recent pics

Fiesta ST + Clio 182
leave the mother out of it haha tried cropping her out a little so none of the pests on here would comment but too late lol im thinking it needs colour but i used to have yellow calipers and i didnt like the yellow and black. need a colour to go with graphite and black :/

TT QS
leave the mother out of it haha tried cropping her out a little so none of the pests on here would comment but too late lol im thinking it needs colour but i used to have yellow calipers and i didnt like the yellow and black. need a colour to go with graphite and black :/

badges on the wheels orange or green imo. best colours for black

Fiesta ST + Clio 182
a bright green colour crossed my mind but im not sure. if i was going to add some colour it would only be on the 16v on the bullets and the wheel diamonds. everything else i like grey tbh.

Wow I really need to get some better photos instead of these iPod pics xD These photo's are a bit out of date now but anyway, here's mine :)

IMG_1917.jpg

IMG_2073.jpg

IMG_2431.jpg

IMG_2422.jpg

IMG_2186.jpg

IMG_2294.jpg

MODS:

RS grill
Tinted windows
Lots of CF wrapping (mirrors, bullets, diamonds, spoiler, dash strips, hazard surround, gearstick insert, speaker surrounds, key fob button)
Standard wheels sprayed black
Yellow callipers, black drums
Black clio badge
White cliosport.net decals on rear side windows
Reanult car mats and seatbelt pads

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?613699-MY-CLIO-1.6-PROJECT&p=8246923#post8246923