ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Not much of an update but this is my first gopro video! Bang, bang, bang.

Oh and it got MOT'd today, no advisories and brought a bit of a crowd to the garage, lol.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
It was only my test video, was scared of the gopro falling off, I even tied it up 😂

Heading out on Sunday for more goes and other angles!

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I actually wouldn't have a clue what these would be worth. I'm toying with the idea of importing something cool now I will soon have my own house. Or a bike.

Either way, love your car!

Thanks pal, I have more plans after this month when holidays are out of the way and done with.

I'd get looking though as the prices are rocketing on nearly everything! Mines worth about a grand more than I paid for it. :frowning:

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
How're things getting on with this? I still constantly dribble over pictures in here!

Hahah, okay thanks mate!
In need of a service. Got some Titan SuperSynth 5w40 oil and waiting for some NGK plugs and a walbro uprated pump to whack in too.

Half in the process of ordering bits; origin lab roof spoiler, greddy profec boost controller, etc. Only thing that's annoying when ordering from Japan is the exchange rate.
So might hold off until it improves a little again, especially because it's a fairly big order.

Clutch also needs doing, think i've been a bit hard on it and it's juddering off and on when warm. No slippage though so it can wait.
When it's time i'll order a lightened flywheel from Driftworks and an Exedy. :)

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
If changing clutch order a nismo super copper mix had them in both my S15, one was 360hp and other 450hp and felt like a clutch from a fiesta. So light and easy to use. Well worth the money and come with an uprated lightened flywheel.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
If changing clutch order a nismo super copper mix had them in both my S15, one was 360hp and other 450hp and felt like a clutch from a fiesta. So light and easy to use. Well worth the money and come with an uprated lightened flywheel.

How much do they normally cost?
I've looked at importing an ORC clutch and flywheel. They have rave reviews on s15oc!

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
What sites are you looking at Phil?
Is it just Nissan stuff or do they do impreza bits?

I want a turbo blanket, clutch and fly wheel and other bits.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
For parts from Japan I look on RHD Japan or Nengun, and then email Jesse Streeter for a price as they normally get them cheaper (especially postage).

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Excellent link! Tempted by an RM-01A but the landed price here is just ridiculous.

Fire over an email and ask mate. Places over here sold my Kakimoto for £750+VAT+delivery.
I got it for £500 all in, posted from Japan.

They'll give you a few different postage options, they vary in time. Obviously the quicker you want it, the more expensive it is.
Think my postage was 2/3 weeks, and was about £70.

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
How much do they normally cost?
I've looked at importing an ORC clutch and flywheel. They have rave reviews on s15oc!

Paid about £650 I think, great clutch seen the ORC ones never used them though.

They do a nismo sports one as well can handle about 350hp but a great clutch and was around the £400 mark

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Paid about £650 I think, great clutch seen the ORC ones never used them though.

They do a nismo sports one as well can handle about 350hp but a great clutch and was around the £400 mark

Thanks for the info mate! I'll have to have a look as it does need one.
I see you have an R34....build thread to make us JDM fanatics jealous :D

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I shipped a chap out to Japan recently who was starting an export business of JDM parts/cars. Should have found out more really.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I didn't know they had one bud tbh.

Mines on 40,500. [emoji106]
I'll see if Rich at FB can get mine flaming when it goes back for its map to be checked.

Car looks great as always bud. [emoji41]

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Went out in betweens shower last night for some pics.
It was extremely windy, so even with a heavy metal tripod 50% of the pics were blurry. :unamused:

22991907021_06e7d90fe3_c.jpg

22967399622_f6b22c0656_c.jpg

22359658263_bd51143c7f_c.jpg

22967428682_0519fdbdb7_c.jpg

22562485647_17db2f0361_c.jpg

22588692069_5a22c12b74_c.jpg

22980893935_4b9a290f80_c.jpg

22359740553_338b1b470a_c.jpg

I've received the correct oil filter for a service now too, so that'll happen in the coming week.
Also been looking at 2way diffs, unsure.

And yes, I did a f**king massive donut in the space before I went home.