ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
IT POPS AND BANGS....FLAMES!

Not too different from stock when cruising normal speed, but my god it sounds great with the hammer down.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I have an in car one I'm waiting for from a friend, sounds like a shot gun, lol!

Fitting was SO easy due to the clean underside, every bolt came off first time. Win.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Sounds great mate, looking forward to hearing it.

With all of this excitement I can't sleep. [emoji23] [emoji23]

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I bet! Where's the fitted pics then?! You getting any smoke on long idle? T28's tend to like to pull a little oil through the seals when 3" all the way through.

Knowing you love all things Jap I chatting to a lad I know last night. He did a N/A to Turbo conversion on his supra is 24 hours. Should hear this thing..
Engine cost him 2.5k mind!

11167973_473286206168978_5707318938669522918_n.jpg

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Here's a couple of crappy ones from last night/this morning at work.

19113157771_c8d6ce73b3_c.jpg

18922182828_5a195a5db4_c.jpg

It actually sits pretty tight upto the bumper, and it's got a sick JDM angle going on as standard. Made up!

No smoking or anything yet, doesn't even smell too bad with the decat tbh.

I think it looks silly personally (too big, even for jap - I like it in the 1st pic but not in the 2nd xD), BUT I loved the pictures initially (of the quality and design)! Can't believe it was £430 too, when you compare to Clio exhausts. The Yozza was good, but that is another league imo.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
It's actually small for a jap can! Inch smaller than the Blitz systems. :grinning:

Just checked the size, it's a 3.8 inch exit! That second pic is a bit deceptive tbh. I'll try get another over lunch!

Last edited:

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
It does sit really nicely, well worth the money.

A lot of the jap exhausst look terrible because they're just bodged up and hang there a few inches from the bumper

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Something stupid like £150-200 or WAY more if they have to paint the bumper too? I imagine pearl white is a b**ch.

Nah it'll be just spraying the spats then sticking them on.
I'd imagine they'd match the car, and not use the paint code as the paint's 15 years old now.

For £200/£250 i'm not sure it's a massive change or improvement to the look of the car. Decisions, decisions...:confused:

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
How have I not seen this if your from the Wirral!? Or hear it in fact

I'm never really down Wallasey way (unless it's raining and then the New Brighton roundabouts become fun ;))
You might have more of hearing me now though with the exhaust and bangs, lol!

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Could be possibly why I haven't seen you then! Them roundabouts are a hell of a race track when it's quite. Where abouts are you on the Wirral mate? Love a good pop and bang.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Could be possibly why I haven't seen you then! Them roundabouts are a hell of a race track when it's quite. Where abouts are you on the Wirral mate? Love a good pop and bang.

Bromborough/Bebington way mate :)
I'll have to keep on eye out, love AG Clios!

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Best chance to see each other is definatly the M53 haha. I'll keep my eyes peeled anyway mate! Lovely Silvia

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Might as well scrap the system already, ffs.
This country and it's f**king huge mountainous speed bumps, had no where to go other than over it, noise was horrendous.

19543653102_692243ca03_c.jpg

19362468050_863b403b7d_c.jpg

:cry:

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
^^^
Road Tax isn't used to fix the roads FYI.

Looks good Philip, Nice to see something other than a massive can for your exhaust, Kakimoto make great stuff, Infact my mates old 180SX with a similar system is still the best sounding SR I've heard, His was running a TD06 with external screamer mind you

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
^^^
Road Tax isn't used to fix the roads FYI.

Looks good Philip, Nice to see something other than a massive can for your exhaust, Kakimoto make great stuff, Infact my mates old 180SX with a similar system is still the best sounding SR I've heard, His was running a TD06 with external screamer mind you