ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
As promised peeps!

Okay, so the pictures of the car have been pretty s**t so far.
I finally got my ass out a couple of days after a clean to take some 'proper' ones.

I'm aware the wheels may look a bit gash, but i've spent loads on other stuff (a grand on suspension bits in the last month) so they can wait, haha!

I may be getting an exhaust sorted in the next couple of weeks, Blitz Nur Spec RX (quieter version).
Importing a full system is what I wanted to do, but it's a bit of hassle and with fee's it's expensive.

Also contemplating contacting Cybox about a custom one, too many choices!

16901425093_2ddcfed976_c.jpg

17333951728_c2582b67d2_c.jpg

17519531282_bbabb32c83_c.jpg

17521743995_a9c37bc2eb_c.jpg

17333942758_36efc48c4a_c.jpg

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Thanks all!

It deffo will look better with an exhaust.
Also wanting some 15mm hubcentric spacers for the front wheels, that'll bring them out nicely.

Got a few things to do over the summer months:
- Sort hubs and calipers
- tuck the loom in the arch before it starts rubbing
- roll the inside lip of the rear arches
- clean the underneath before winter

Plus the exhaust and some d-max back lights. I am keeping my eye out for some bargain wheels, but bargain generally means £800+ for the ones I want...😧

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I think they're fine personally but they get a mixed reception.
Some epic wheels would set me back over a grand easy, and that's without tyres. :frowning:

They're forged and made by Rays...that's good enough for me! Might refurb them but unsure of a colour. Bronze? Polish them?

Got an appointment at a custom exhaust place tomorrow, lets see what they can do.
I've already apologised to my bank card :tongueclosed:

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Looks good - I like the proportion of the wheels in the arches too. They would however look nicer in a different colour like you say - it would enhance the profile view no end.
Love the de-badged boot - nice touch that.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Looks good - I like the proportion of the wheels in the arches too. They would however look nicer in a different colour like you say - it would enhance the profile view no end.
Love the de-badged boot - nice touch that.

Just the colour i'm unsure of! :(

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Here's the bit of the rear bumper I want doing, opinions?
Comparison picture is a bit further up the page!
17633340132_8c95d7e1a8_c.jpg

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Thanks again all!

Went to the custom exhaust place today, they only do up to a 2.5 inch pipe in the system.
So need to look at somewhere else or a branded system.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
That looks gorgeous.

Does it have that purple colour from the heat of when it's made? 'Scuse me if i'm stupid.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
That looks gorgeous.

Does it have that purple colour from the heat of when it's made? 'Scuse me if i'm stupid.

Aye it's a proper burnt tip!
The Jasma rating plaque on the bottom is spot welded in the burnt effect too, stunning exhaust.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Get ready for the drone..:wink: Along with pop pop pop BANG. People used to hit the deck with some of the bangs from mine.