ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

(New) S2 16V Rallye

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Taken a deposit of a lad. I wouldn't normally do it but he seemed well keen and a nice guy to boot.

Plus it allows me to get the bodies sorted on the 172 and have a run around in the meantime for when it goes wrong...

Impreza Wagon
That looks like a minter in the photos, I really thought you'd have been looking at closer to 2k for it?

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
If it was standard and mint then £2k but the 'modified' ones don't get the same money as the standard ones.

Ive got what it owed me so im happy - I've got a proper job to make money from, I just buy and sell cars as a hobby.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
The new owners giving it some love - full respray! Just waiting for the new decals and steelies.

61D51254-B143-4608-ADD0-268D2BB329E1_zps0mqxurr0.jpg

A944FD19-3A5A-4F7C-9E48-2875E91C6EED_zpsvndwrepm.jpg

DD9EFF33-B6CC-4583-A9D8-CB1B626076DD_zpsdidby2hd.jpg

F99180D7-D52E-4C24-AC99-E999E6C54F37_zpsliyqot1d.jpg

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Hes gonna send me some pics with the steels on when he can afford to put decent rubber on them. The lad is really in love with it which is nice to know.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
I'd love to own one, but I drove a 106 when I was looking to buy my first car and I couldn't use the accelerator without hitting the brake all the time too, and even with the seat all the way back my knees were bent quite far outward. :(

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Anyone find me decent S2 Rallye's for sale? How much are we talking?