ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

(New) S2 16V Rallye

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
just hated the way it drove, felt cheap and nasty, and dunno it just felt like it was made out of foil.

I think mine was cursed as is seemed to attact 7 tonne tucks. Ive never sold a car so quickly.

Just not for me, horses for corses and all that

Fair enough. I still one want one mind.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
That looks good. I'm very interested in getting rid of mine and buying something crap and something like the above soley for trackdays

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
It's sonething I've thought of doing for a while and after driving kangoosports white stripped out 172 that he's just bought has swayed me. Only drove it for like ten mins or so, it was noisy, rattled, noisy, rattled some more, but I loved it. Don't get me wrong after I got back in mine it felt nice, but the smile per mile on that white one was awesome. People who don't see the appeal need to drive one. As a comparison to the cup, no idea mate. Buy it, enjoy it, sell it. After next week after the trackday I'm pretty sure mine will be either up for sale or sold in bits lol

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
'Seems' is right. If you are interested its worth a look. At the end of the day their not worth a great deal unless mint, standard etc. they are essentially a 15 year old pug. It's like the 205's, modified they are pretty cheap, standard ££££££'s

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Oh yeah, brake pipes and a bit of welding so not the end of the world. I've got until September to sort it so keeps me interested!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Classic CS logic by me here.

Car fails mot and owner consoles himself by purchasing needlessly expensive parts;

AC4E8C39-A66E-413A-9F32-FA9DF40DEF64-506-0000003DBC6CC5BB_zpsf83e3eaf.jpg

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
On a side note I had the dent man out today - all out dents.

He did my front wings, doors and rear quarters. The car is now dent free apart from the corner of the boot and bonnet but the intention (if keeping the car) was always to get those painted anyway.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Definitely needs bringing up at the back but I've got more important things to worry about........like cams and itb's.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
AT Power bodies. Not got the cams yet but either going to be catcam 705 or newman ph3s then get it mapped in the standard ecu by chipwizards.