ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

(New) S2 16V Rallye

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
The seller has bailed out of the bodies deal (it could be a blessing in disguise) so gonna concentrate on getting it through an mot.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I've made the decision to sell this when its been mot'd. It was a tough call between this and the clio but as I transport the kids around a fair bit ill be sticking with the cup.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Had a few interested parties in this. The welding and brake pipes are getting done tomorrow evening and hopefully the mot early next week and then it'll be off. Bit of a shame really as it always puts a smile on my face.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
9530128532_21173878b5_z.jpg
Rallye after a clean by cobzy1, on Flickr

9527340653_27844268c0_z.jpg

Rallye after a clean by cobzy1, on Flickr

-Rob

ClioSport Club Member
I would honestly buy this in a heartbeat if I didn't have the trouble with insurance and the engine conversion :dapprove: Looks fantastic though!

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Looks stunning, best colour!! Love it, if I had the money I would buy it but I already have two 106's and don't think I need another :(

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Put this on eBay yesterday and have 60 watchers and the phone has been none stop - with texts though.

Had four people offer deposits on it without seeing it which always makes me nervous. I've tried to be as honest as I can but don't really want to take anyone's money without them seeing the car.

Do people not come to buy cars with cash in their hands anymore!?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I guess in the grand scheme of things its not alot of money, that and its probably priced well