ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NEW MEMBER, FIRST RENAULT

clio sport 172
Hello all, this is my first renault bought it for an absolute steal, using this over winter months whilst my other car is been kept off the road over the winter months.
love the handling of this car never thought it would be so good :p
few snaps here , gave her a quik freshen up goin to be detailing her soon as i get time.

DSC00835.gif

DSC00836.gif

DSC00839-1.gif

DSC00835-1.gif

clio sport 172
less than 2k pal a shall not reveal anymore :p got lots thrown in, got the original alloys (put back on straight away) full alpine screen/hu with dvd player etc all wired in to steering control (they were to be removed and sold seperatly)io its just had new rad, drive shaft, wheel bearings, brakes and exhaust . plus i have know the guy 5 years and know the cars been looked after so oerall happy with the purchase

Black Clio GT
nice motor...
whats suspension is on it?? looks lowered, might just be the angles of the pics though??!!
get some decet tyres on it ie not budgets and it will go round corners even better :)

clio sport 172
its just lowerd pal , the orignal rims came with no tyres so immediatly bought some decnt rubber never by budget never have lol got some yokas on there 190 quid fitted for freeee

Listerine & Poledo
sweet. Wish I'd looked around for a coloured Clio before I took the plunge on mine.

BTW, "detailing" is more commonly known as "cleaning" :)

clio sport 172
Cheers for all the positive comments, can't wait to get the machine polisher on her get rid of the nasty swirls, users full bar of clay on her and it's still pulling all the grime off her needs some serious attention , even though it may not look it