ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New iPhone this October??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DB.

BMW 440i
Ahhh, I'm getting excited now!

Just not looking forward to the battling calls with O2 to upgrade into a new contract rather than the easy peasy order the iPhone from Apple and receive it on delivery day!

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I'm not actually that excited. I think it's because - unlike past years - I've been reading the rumours and looking at "exclusive pics". What if I've basically seen it and know what's in it. There will be no surprise come reveal time. :(

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I go on holiday on the 26th September but when I return a week later this will be my first purchase. My mate who works with Apple says to expect between £529 and £729 depending on storage capacity, which is what I figured.

SQ5
I'm not actually that excited. I think it's because - unlike past years - I've been reading the rumours and looking at "exclusive pics". What if I've basically seen it and know what's in it. There will be no surprise come reveal time. :(

How do you know though?!

Nothing is confirmed is it!

DB.

BMW 440i
I go on holiday on the 26th September but when I return a week later this will be my first purchase. My mate who works with Apple says to expect between £529 and £729 depending on storage capacity, which is what I figured.

Not think they will stick with the whole £500/£600/£700 prices then.

I kind of think they will stick to that.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Vodafone were kind enough to call and let me know my upgrade date is Oct 12th.

See what the plans are like. Really wanted to opt for sim only.

Excite.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Not think they will stick with the whole £500/£600/£700 prices then.

I kind of think they will stick to that.

Well I hope so. I certainly don't need the max capacity which I think will be 64GB (although rumours of 80GB and 120GB which is mental), so if the 32GB is the middle man, I'll definitely go for that one. Don't think I'll go as small as 16GB - that's if they're even doing that size this year.

DB.

BMW 440i
All my previous iPhones have been 16GB, I really regretted that this time as I really need a 32GB. I'll be going 32GB this time.

Need to find out when my contract ends, should be soon, cant wait too see what its actually like.

Main thing I'd like is much bigger storage for music/tv etc.

Bus w**ker
I'll just get the base model. I've no need for anything bigger.

I've really struggled with the 16Gb 4 at times, like when I go away etc. Always knew I shouldn't have been impatient and waited for the 32Gb to come back in to stock. I'll wait to see what the prices are like when the '5' comes out for the different models and decide then but probably a minimum of 32Gb.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
My contract renews on 25/9/12 with O2 so im hoping that its out for then.

My Iphone4 is a pain as the home button does not work sometimes and apple wanted £125 and my handset for a refurbished one.

DB.

BMW 440i
I have about 10gb of music, then like to have a few photo albums, not loads of apps, just a few as I like it clean.

I was trying to take a few video's at the WTT concert, as well as another time I can't remember and had to start deleting certain apps/video's to have enough memory with the 16GB!

DB.

BMW 440i
Just noticed, £20 has already dropped off the value of the iPhone 4S 16GB in the past two weeks.

It was previously £295, now at £275.

Bus w**ker
If I had a phone to replace my iPhone I'd sell now, but it would have to be another iPhone...so I don't. Meh, as long as I get a bit back it's all good.

LY 182
I can get £175 for my 32GB 4 with Envirofone at the moment which sounds good to me. Not sure how much that will decrease, hopefully not much more than £20-30.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Wonder how much Envirofone will offer me for my 3GS, which has had 5 screens and 2 complete back assemblies, as well as the components replaced about 7 times around.

I could build a 3GS from scratch I reckon. F*cking thing.

Looking forward to the the i5.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
The 4S 32GB value on Envirofone is £300.10, so tempted...

When is the phone likely to roll out after the 12th? A week or a month later?

Usually have the presentation on the wednesday, preorder on the friday, delivery the next friday.

Well that's how it was for the 4S/new iPad

I'm tempted to sell mine, it's a mint 4S, do I need to upgrade though...

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Not having a dig at anyone but do people really sell their phone say a month before the new one comes out just to get an extra £40?

Status
Not open for further replies.