ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New in-ear headphones...

Chelsea tractor
On the hunt for a new set of in-ear headphones after my Marley ones (people get ready) have broken :(

To be honest, they were a bit on the bassy side (whether that's me getting older or not) so would be good to get a new set.

Has anyone tried the Nixon Wire ones? Any other good ones for under £50?

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I have a pair of shure sound cancelling headphones. They are awesome but they were quite expensive. Having said that I've had them for a few years and they get used quite a lot. Still as good as the day I bought them.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
I personally would go for the Sennheiser MM 30i's for under £50. They are brilliant quality for the money and are only £34.99 at the moment on amazon.

I've got some WESC ones and they are pretty good, especially as they were only about a tenner off Ebay. They aren't as good as my old Sennheisers though. My brother got the Nixons and wasn't overly impressed, they're more about looking good than sound quality. I'd go for the best Sennheisers you can afford or even some of the Skullcandy ones I've had in the past have been alright, they just don't last that long.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Sound Magic E10s
Sennheiser CX300 II

Either of these are epic. Tesco had a deal on white 300 II for £22 not long back. 100% steal!

*Deep breath*

I'm very impressed with the headphones that came with my iphone 5, so much that I haven't purchased another pair.

After listening to the marley range, I was very impressed, although as said a little bassy.

Not in ear ones... But I would really look into getting some AKG 450's.

Was looking for new earphones and come across them and never looked back. Sound quality for the money is so much better then any in-ear ones I have used or came across for the same sort of money.

Not a 320d
Beyerdynamic.

A portable amp makes 200% difference. Fiio E11 or the new one they released.

The higher they model # the less bass they have.

But I dont think they cost that little.