ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My White 172

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Great looking car.. really like bare, clean cup racer theme. Spoilt by tacky looking stickers though imo. I suspect this is the tip of the ice-berg.. lol Bye bye tastefully modified 172.. hello boy'd up 172..

Sorry Chris.. just my opinion.. its your car bud. Enjoy!

fiesta 1.25
Are you serious?Thats the last thing id do, im just making a great car better by getting everything perfect on it the only mods will be coilovers and the cup racer stickers that are aready on.

fiesta 1.25
Little update.

Got new pe2's at the weekend and bought my coilovers which will be going on soon.It wont be as low as my last one but low enough.

Ive tried to get insured and even tried just to get day insurance for FCS but i failed so i doubt this will be at FCS unless i get someone else to drive it.

Im thinking about replacing the exhaust braket and cutting into the bumper so the exhaust sits higher but im not sure about that?What do you think?

fiesta 1.25
Well gave it a clean today,went for a drive on privite land and had to take some more pics.

Hopefully i should take delivery of coilovers tomorrow then im off to renault to get a v6 spoiler if the price is what i was qouted.

IMGP1564.jpg

IMGP1565.jpg

IMGP1571.jpg

IMGP1568.jpg

IMGP1569.jpg

IMGP1572.jpg

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Why the V6 spoiler?? think it will ruin it :( a nice cup spoiler would of looked nicer and more tasteful imo

Titanium 182
Personally like the V6 spoiler, how much did you get quoted Chris ?

Not a fan of the elf stickers though sorry :/ reckon it would look nicer "clean" being white and everything.

fiesta 1.25
They were fitted when i got home :)

Took him about 1 hour and a half

IMGP1577.jpg

IMGP1578.jpg

IMGP1582.jpg

Will be going lower on the back and maybe slightly higher at the front.

320d
Ah the memories... first proper pictures i've seen of her since i sold it last september

Colour is vauxhall casablanca white ( untinted )

<---- Still haven't got round to changing my avatar picture!

fiesta 1.25
When i first saw the front i was like wow that looks stupidly low but the splitter is higher off the ground than my old clio so i may be able to get over speedbumps :)

It doesnt need alot more doing to it as i dont want to go ott so next will be
V6 spoiler,tax and MOT.

Matt black or white v6 spoiler?

Titanium 182
When i first saw the front i was like wow that looks stupidly low but the splitter is higher off the ground than my old clio so i may be able to get over speedbumps :)

It doesnt need alot more doing to it as i dont want to go ott so next will be
V6 spoiler,tax and MOT.

Matt black or white v6 spoiler?

White, seriously. Too much matt black will make it look budget imo.