ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My White 172

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
oh he liked it but dont think it was fast enough for him cos he'd had a focus rs before that!

fiesta 1.25
Cheers for the comments i should really make a project thread?

Gave the engine bay a quick clean,will srp work on the engine?

before

IMGP1531.jpg

after

IMGP1532.jpg

and a pic i just had the urge to take

IMGP1533.jpg

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I really regret not buying this when it was for sale the last time around.

Looks mint.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I really regret not buying this when it was for sale the last time around.

Looks mint.

hummm...Was well over 6k last yr...So i'd say you made the right move not buyin!

That said it is a crackin motor.

Engine bay looks 100% better now! What a state it was before.

fiesta 1.25
Rear show plate fitted.

IMGP1539.jpg

Also fitted the new clutch pedal and managed to break the brake pedal im guessing i need a new one of these any ideas?

IMGP1541.jpg

fiesta 1.25
Ive got another boot surround and spoiler which will be painted very soon to see what i prefer but the bumpstrips will stay black.

I will be painting the calipers tomorrow,not sure what colour though white or black?along with replacing all bolts.

Ian

Focus TDCi
That last photo in your last post looks like the pressure switch for the brake circuit Chris. I'm guessing your lights aren't working if you push on the pedal?

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
preferred the white wheels :( altho dan had to get them cleaned on a weekly basis so i can imagine the silver ones will be much easier to live with!