ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My White 172

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
Someone say supersprint?? ;)

DSCF1482.jpg

DSCF1483.jpg

DSCF1481.jpg

E87 118d M Sport
mmmmm very nice! get the feeling your exhaust would look better recessed into the bumper with a 182 surround tho?

fiesta 1.25
Not got a picture but i have now got a tow eye and arrow sticker for "the cup racer" look but i dont think i like them.

fiesta 1.25
Update:

Its taxed,tested and insured :) Ive lowered it to the perfect hieght imo and have been driving it sicne tuesday.

I love how it just pulls in every gear and the grip and handling are 10x better than my old clio :) All the gagets are new to me too so im loving that too.

The only problem is it strugles to start sometimes any reason for this?starter motor,plugs?

IMG_0203.jpg

A Flamin' Red one
Could be a few things I guess. Check all of your connections, clean out your throttle body or try a new set of leads?

Stagecoach Ticket
chances are it will be a sparking problem so try taking the crank shaft sensor out and cleaning it or replacing it there around £17 - £23 rrp.

do the F4R lumps have coil packs?? if so could be that maybe dodgey leads/plugs but chances are it will be a sensor

fiesta 1.25
Was that richards from south shields by any chance ?

Yup thats the one

perfection, i get the turn over problem. I put a topic up in faults section to no avail

Surley it must be the plugs is this common on 172's ive onliy ever had a 1.2 8v and i just expect it to start the second i turn the key but sometimes this one takes a second.

You need to get your camera out Chris and get some nice pics going!

I know but i havnt got a good camera.

Found out price yet?