ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Storm Grey 200!!

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Then you gotta add the cost of business use onto insurance etc - sucks the gonads. :(.

Have you got a quote for it yet, think it cost me an extra £50 if that!! Unless you're a courier driver or something lol ...

Unless you are doing 30k miles a year plus, you wont save much by switching to derv.

Trust me, ive done 25-50k a year for the past 6 years.

Have you got a quote for it yet, think it cost me an extra £50 if that!! Unless you're a courier driver or something lol ...

Unless you are doing 30k miles a year plus, you wont save much by switching to derv.

Trust me, ive done 25-50k a year for the past 6 years.

In my last diesel I was getting 550 to a tank easy. And that was booting it. - 200 you are lucky to see 300!!!!!

Its the difference with being in the petrol station every 2nd day for me :(.

The car doesn't move out the drive during the week atm. fail.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
In my last diesel I was getting 550 to a tank easy. And that was booting it. - 200 you are lucky to see 300!!!!!

Its the difference with being in the petrol station every 2nd day for me :(.

The car doesn't move out the drive during the week atm. fail.

Fair enough.

Whats the settlement on the 200 after such a short amount if time though, surely you're gonna take a huge hit on selling it? Which would pay for a lot of fuel ...

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Pmsl ash is on crack, i get about 28mpg going to work cause of traffic! Ill live with it tho :cool:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
How the f**k are you only getting 300 miles out of a tank? I can get near 400!

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
I've had 450 miles on a tank, mixed driving (mostly motorways some mountain fun roads)... No idea why Adam had made the comment above, genuine 35-36mpg over many tank fulls in my 200, as stated many times on here before :S

Yes............?

40 round trip of A/B road driving, mpg sits around 30 ish give or take, not driven like a ***** either.

I've had 450 miles on a tank, mixed driving (mostly motorways some mountain fun roads)... No idea why Adam had made the comment above, genuine 35-36mpg over many tank fulls in my 200, as stated many times on here before :S

Im sure I posted in this thread - could have been the 200 mpg thread. I travel into the center of Glasgow for work. This is usually 25 minutes of motorway followed by about 25 mintes of stop start bumper to bumper traffic.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Im sure I posted in this thread - could have been the 200 mpg thread. I travel into the center of Glasgow for work. This is usually 25 minutes of motorway followed by about 25 mintes of stop start bumper to bumper traffic.

That doesn't change what Gaz is saying (which you seem to of disputed). 400 is possible, just not with your driving.