ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Storm Grey 200!!

Thanks guys, honestly didn't think it would be loved this much!

absolutely beauty mate!

i so so so wish i got Recaros now.. grr!

Storm grey is definitely my 2nd favorite colour..

I wanted it initialy but wasn't prepared to pay the extra for it. As for Recaros....they make the car!!!

i still can't bring myself to like the colour at all, i'm sure itll grow on me eventually

nice car nonetheless, sir

It's a weird colour...looks phenomenal in person though!

Love it.

But I still can't find myself liking the Cup spoiler. Elia ftw.
:dapprove:

Quite fancy the cup spoiler after seeing this!

It finishes the rear end off perfectly, the car came without the cup spoiler and it looked like something was missing for the week it didn't have it!

Love it.
Made me want a spoiler even more now, although I think il get a ktec one.
Need a storm grey meet soon.

Yeah would be ace, seem to be very few and far between! Seems like a colour everyone loves...but no one has the balls to get!!!

veeeeeerrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy nice like the grey and black wheel combo looks realy smart, any plans for it ???

Cheers, nah, coilovers and thats it. Maybe a set of cup racer wheels with some track tyres but nothing more.

Lovely car mate, really is. You have big cajones taking a new car on track, I worry about taking my £3k clio on track lol

Ach gotta start somewhere ;)

You bought a brand new car then put it on coilovers straight away?!

Good man!!

Ofcourse....car had 400 miles on it when I fitted them, better late than never though ;)

Popped round to the dealers earlier on. I love freebies <3

DSC00069.JPG

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Why did they send them out with grey centre caps anyway?

Feck knows, IIRC the black ones are from Megane and at £25 a corner I doubt anyone will be shelling out for a set themselfs!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'm sorry if I bought a circa 15k car, Reanult would be buying the f**king centre caps!

I don't care if they get them off a megane outside! Driving about like a gimp with silver centre caps while the salesman laughs!

I'd be a salesmans worst nightmare. I don't usually buy from stealers though so I avoided them so far.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Just not convinced on the colour. But at least you didn't skimp on the spec!

You have a Mac too?

You're definitely my new favourite person.

An iMac ;)

I'm sorry if I bought a circa 15k car, Reanult would be buying the f**king centre caps!

I don't care if they get them off a megane outside! Driving about like a gimp with silver centre caps while the salesman laughs!

I'd be a salesmans worst nightmare. I don't usually buy from stealers though so I avoided them so far.

I do believe the dealers were 'fined' by RUK over my GW + spoiler f**k up. RUK said they would pay for a set of centercaps(probably paid for by the dealers fine).

Just not convinced on the colour. But at least you didn't skimp on the spec!

Basic FTL. Cup was £10 less a month, didnt make sense to save £250 to spend £600 on aircon(a must) and then still be without the keyless go etc. As for colour...you really need to see it in real life!

RB Clio 200 Cup
There was a storm grey clio 200 when i picked my cup up and it was really nice! Very tidy motor mate.

As with the black centre cap talk, i believe Renault put the Anthracite caps on the black speedline options (as shown in their brochure and as most pics of seen), it seems they want people to shell out £20 per corner for black centre caps which is a discrace really!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
There was a storm grey clio 200 when i picked my cup up and it was really nice! Very tidy motor mate.

As with the black centre cap talk, i believe Renault put the Anthracite caps on the black speedline options (as shown in their brochure and as most pics of seen), it seems they want people to shell out £20 per corner for black centre caps which is a discrace really!

It is wrong when you can get a rattle can from halfords for under a tenner. Took me about 20 mins and left them to cure in the airing cupbord, jobs a good un!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I still don't see the point of not getting cup packs. If it was going on coils anyway, at least you would of got the quicker rack, that's the one thing I miss on mine.

2002 Clio 1.2 Extreme
thanks for looking after my car mate, i will pick it up very soon lol

but seriously i want it

NOM!!! i will say i do like it! just needs some glitter on the passanger seat and its there!

Oh thanks...there was still gliter in the Leon when I was hoovering it out to sell it! <3

f**king awesome!!

Cheers!

awwww what. thats not very nice i will give you a mars bar and a can of monster energy and my love lol

2 things in life that I'm allergic to...no deal ;)

Would of been if it wasnt for the black roof!

Dont get me wrong its p**n i just cant afford 20k for a clio

I wasn't keen on the black roof (I didnt spec it nor did I pay the extra for it) but in person the black roof looks amazing - in pictures no so much.

As for 20k?!?!??!!? no where near that!

Disastra Coupe
Do really like that... Weird the 200 front end - it first came out and i wasn't sure. Then i didn't like it. Now i'm starting to like it.

RB 182
Hmmm. When i ordered my 200 i think the Storm Grey must've been a new colour as id never seen one or even heard of the colour?! Couldnt order it not seeing it and there were no colour charts to look at or anything so went with GW

SG still looks abit primerish, abit like that Ford colour

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Nice colour - would need to see it in the flesh - but seems lighter than the Grey I ultimately wanted - so went White.

How is the ride Minus the Cup Chassis?