ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Storm Grey 200!!

Back in October I ordered a Glacier White RS200...8 weeks later it arrived...with the wrong spoiler :dapprove:. Anyways, long story short a new bootlid would be required on the Glacier White so I said I'd take a Storm Grey instead ;)

Recaros, Speedlines, Black Roof and a Cup Spoiler

5288287764_9bc2e55c43_b.jpg

5299730803_60de9e188e_b.jpg

5312533282_2448febf1d_b.jpg

5311943787_46ac24afdd_b.jpg

LY 182
Perfect. Everytime I see one I wanna sell the 182 and take out that tempting PCP deal! Must resist. Pure p**n though mate, nice one.

Nissan 350z
Car looks great although alittle low so im guessing you've lowered it already? Personally id have just spec'd the Cup Pack but each to their own :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Dude, you got spec.

I'm still not a big fan of the black roofs, kinda and old thing coming back and I don't like them that much.

It looks fantastic though mate.

Thanks guys :cheers:

Car looks great although alittle low so im guessing you've lowered it already? Personally id have just spec'd the Cup Pack but each to their own :)

Cheers, wasn't keen on the red calipers + in my opinion the car still sits a little high so I'd have lowered it anyways. Its on KW's. As for height, I fitted them in the dark one night hence the front is too low. I've adjusted them all now and it sits much better. ;)

Dude, you got spec.

I'm still not a big fan of the black roofs, kinda and old thing coming back and I don't like them that much.

It looks fantastic though mate.

Thanks, I didn't spec the black roof myself, it just happened to be on the car that they pulled from stock. It honnestly looks much better in person and really breaks up the front end!

Hopefully it doesn't snow this weekend and I can get out on the track in it!

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Thanks guys :cheers:

Cheers, wasn't keen on the red calipers + in my opinion the car still sits a little high so I'd have lowered it anyways. Its on KW's. As for height, I fitted them in the dark one night hence the front is too low. I've adjusted them all now and it sits much better. ;)

Thanks, I didn't spec the black roof myself, it just happened to be on the car that they pulled from stock. It honnestly looks much better in person and really breaks up the front end!

Hopefully it doesn't snow this weekend and I can get out on the track in it!

Get yerself booked :race:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Kinda see what you're saying about breaking the front end up to be fair.

Anyway it's epic well played.

320d
Looks absolutely lovely that! Spot on, the only thing its missing is the quicker steering rack from the cup pack.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Nice spec mate, how does it handle on the coilovers compared with the standard suspension?

Thanks guys appreciate the comments!

Get yerself booked :race:
Yes sir.

Looks absolutely lovely that! Spot on, the only thing its missing is the quicker steering rack from the cup pack.
Yea thats the only thing, having driven both cup and non cup back to back I honnestly didn't notice much. :dapprove:

Nice spec mate, how does it handle on the coilovers compared with the standard suspension?

I thought it was good on std suspension...coming from VAG cars which handle like boats. I was expecting bumpsteer etc when lowered a bit but its the complete opposite!!! Its so stiff and handles like its on rails! Night and day tbh.

Still not keen on the front end.

Lovely looking, the rest of it is!

/Yoda

Cheers, Yeah I aggree....I reverse it in...means I don't see the front lol. TBF, the more I see it the more I like it...when I see 197's now I just think they look dated :dapprove:

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
i still can't bring myself to like the colour at all, i'm sure itll grow on me eventually

nice car nonetheless, sir

Storm Grey 200
Love it.
Made me want a spoiler even more now, although I think il get a ktec one.
Need a storm grey meet soon.

Clio 172
Lovely car mate, really is. You have big cajones taking a new car on track, I worry about taking my £3k clio on track lol

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
front end has grown on me a lot. still not a fan of the cup spoiler on any RS... but lovely colour!