ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Replica Build ( pearl black 1.2 )

172 Rep
Finally got the sport seats in today thanks to Scrooge ! Heaps better and more comfy that the tacky blue w**k attack seats before

epunygam.jpg

ahy3y8e2.jpg

y3a3ynaz.jpg

And the sport steering wheel fitted too! Proper pleased with this by far my best mod/upgrade

rajanu3e.jpg

172 Rep
Back to OEM lights today, the fk's looked amazing but it looks cleaner without :-( also took off some stickers I had on so it looks less cluttered :)

a8ujury5.jpg

172 Rep
Next plan is get the car mopped with some compound and have a few bits resprayed,

also thinking about getting a ktec recessed exhaust the inward rolled style?

Going to refurb the turini's too just to standard silver and also spray the bullets silver and getting the car looking clean !

172 Rep
Scrooge done his magic again today and sorted the driveshafts for me, passenger side was completely shagged and was locked in place pretty much, cheeky gearbox oil change too and the car feels so much better hopefully this is the end of the mechanical side

ebyhubu6.jpg

aqadaseh.jpg

eqyda6us.jpg