ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Replica Build ( pearl black 1.2 )

172 Rep
y6uzeve3.jpg

vevahe7u.jpg

aja6urab.jpg

Not the best photos but I put the rear door cards in and some other plastics to soak in the exhaust noise, rear seats will be put back in soon too

172 Rep
I suppose the thread ends here, it's been an epic journey as the car is for sale and taking it's place shall be a ph2 or a ph1 172 titanium possibly, a bit gutted but onwards and upwards

172 Rep
damyqebe.jpg

e9uhe4et.jpg

emepupaj.jpg

Possibly the last clean i'll ever give the car, hours of polishing right there, gutted to see her go when someone buys her :-(

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
I suppose the thread ends here, it's been an epic journey as the car is for sale and taking it's place shall be a ph2 or a ph1 172 titanium possibly, a bit gutted but onwards and upwards

U no u want a cup
Stay clear of a PH1

172 Rep
so, did you get a decent return on pouring all the time/money into the 1.2?

It was all fun and it was worth while,
I've had so much good feedback from people at meets about the car and I've only put the car up for 1800 and had an offer at 1700 so yeah not a bad return