ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my first car clio 1.2 16v extreme :)

Renault clio 1.2 16v
here is my little motor, brought it as it is only thing ive changed is ive added blue led bulbs inside and trying new plates (need to register them), i need a decent back box as you can see by pics it looks missing due to bumper lol. some of you may say its a ricer car but tbh i think it looks cool so meh ;) any idea's what to do to it?? i know under the bonnet it already has forced induction and k&n filter.

DSC_0142_zps386a6d8e.jpg

DSC_0143_zps86ea1a6e.jpg

Clio 1.2
I know what you can do.. Put a brick on the accelerator and jump out and watch it drive off into the distance and eventually hit a wall.

Welcome mate!

This wont be to many peoples tastes on here, but each to they're own :) There's a couple of cars on the forum to this style, so have a search and see what other people are doing if you need ideas.

Renault clio 1.2 16v
Welcome mate!

This wont be to many peoples tastes on here, but each to they're own :) There's a couple of cars on the forum to this style, so have a search and see what other people are doing if you need ideas.

yh i gathered it wouldnt be to most people's liking but hey its a first car lol. thanks ill do a search

Renault clio 1.2 16v
from what ive seen the previous owner put on a K&N air filter with a bigger RAM box. so im guessing what he ment by forced induction is actually forced air intake lol because i cant see a turbo on there unfortunately :( i think the little 1.2 engine would probably melt if it had a turbo lol