ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 172 Cup has been STOLEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Clio 197
Makes you wonder whether someone clocked Mark's car on youtube, pictures posted on forums, etc - found out where he lives, which isn't too hard by accounts (from number plates) and going there purposely to steal the Cup? Supposition though.... probably some low life scroats/crack heads.

You could be right, getting really worry about this same things & if any one post up pics of own car showing a house or the number plates, the unknow out there are watching!

hope you get it sorted mark :(

So we're finally winding down, and I'm emptying my pockets onto the sideboard as I always do.

I've got 10p in small loose change, so as I always do I went to drop it into Megan's money box...

W***ers.

I wonder if they found a petrol station that would take £17.00 of 5p, 2p, and 1ps.

The other half was emotional enough when she read the comment about Megans ELC play-money, I won't be showing her any more updates after reading your latest post.

Sicknening, words just can't describe it really.

leon cupra R
Seriously is that what you answered?

Just had more info. on the phone too - apparently there's been three other similar break-ins and car thefts in villages nearby over the last two days - some c**ts are obviously on a roll.

make it seems to be a problem all over, in bham on my beat there have been several break ins and the only thing they have taken is car keys and the cars

3 house got done and each car taken but recovered eraly in the moring

some thifing nobs out there i hate leaving my house to go to work nowadays

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
A trully unpleasant feeling to have one's personal environment invaded, personal belongings rumaged through and stolen. Then to remove one's pride and joy.

What goes around does come around and usually two fold. Those who commited this act will eventually suffer themselves. A fate of greater consequences awaits them......

Not much consolation to the feeling of current shock, but the insurance will pay out, things will straighten out, time will pass, leaving just a bad memory.....

Mark im speachless, really don't know what to say.

Certainly a cup that will be VERY hard to replace, even with another cup!

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
WHAT A SH!TTER!! Sorry to hear it Mark, fingers crossed for you buddy.

3rd best cup in here too ;)

Whose is 2nd?

Thank you everyone for your comments. Seeing this thread grow so rapidly has been comforting.

The sum total of what we have so far noticed is missing is;
  • £100.00 cash (they missed an easy £10 and another £50 elsewhere)
  • my Garrard watch
  • Megan's money box
  • Sarah's platinum eternity ring
That's it so far.

I think we've been quite fortunate, it could have been so much worse.

Gutted for you mate, hope it all gets sorted. Words do not describe the lowlifes that do this. The worst thing is when they are caught the law apologises to them and makes you feel guilty for causing them stress about their wrongdoing.

Know how violated you must feel. When my missus had her car broken in to she couldn't drive it again as she could smell the cheap aftershave used by the git.

We're all thinking of you and I'm sure everyone will be keeping their eyes peeled.

Cupra
Really shitty news. Hope that they find it back for you and the scrotes that stole the stuff get what is coming to them.

Elise S1 B&C 140
Gutted For you mate

There are some real low life W*nkers around. Glad everyone is safe though.

Hope they find the robbing B*stards

Its a day later...have you still not heard anything?
Sickos nicking your littleuns moneybox...dirty scum!
I couldnt imagine what it would feel like to have people like that rummaging through
your personal belongings.
Hope this is resolved quickly for you.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Shocking news this,hope it all gets sorted.At least it wasnt your mrs who confrunted them,think how bad that could of been

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Just said goodbye to SOCO bloke and finished getting the ink off my hands. Just got to wait for the glazier now.

No other news yet.

Thinking about it all night (as you do) - if I do see it again it'll be bent I reckon. Like someone said, it won't burn as it's just metal, so it's either off to a breakers yard to be stripped for parts, or it's being driven by some lowlife useless f***ing scum who will hopefully get his comeuppance when the very light rear-end and recent tyre change catches him out.

It's pouring with rain today. Good. That increases my chances of hearing something.

Without being rude with that mileage its hardly worth sticking an interior in it to ship it and sell it on. I guess there are a few parts worth having on there though, although my guess was it was the get away vehicle and the sad thing is if you had left the Omega there they probably would have taken that instead.
It will probably turn up over the next couple of weeks, although like you say it may well be bent.
Have you got the serial number anywhere in case someone gives it a respray and uses it as a track car?

Clio 182 & Saxo VTR
Shocking news really, seems like you made it a dedicated car for some **** to take it.

Doesnt yours have the carbon pads? Suppose it would be an idea to highlight it sparks everywhere when people brake, im sure people would notice that over stickers, might be of some help in recovering it.

Best of luck getting it back, as said least your all ok.

Suzuki Swift Sport
s**t dude...

A similar thing happened to a friend of mine a couple of years ago...

3:45am he got woke up to the sound of their kitchen door creaking open, old wooden door between dining room and kitchen.. he lay in bed listening and could hear foot steps, he said his whole body froze and he couldnt move!

a few seconds later he got a massive kick of adreneline, put a t-shirt on grabbed his samurai sword off this display rack on his wall..

he ran down stairs to find 1 bloke holding their DVD player and another bloke with a red light torch looking through their key rack.

Baring in mind his dad owned a Jag S-type, his mum a corsa SXI and he had a souped up CRX!

He didnt know what to so just shouted "what the f**k are you doing" and swang the sword in the air (sounds like something out of Kill Bill we joked when he told us LOL)

But he said he had never been so scared in his life, the blokes could of easily done anything to him, but luckily they dropped the DVD player and ran out of the back door.. the noise woke his parents up and they rang the police.

I acutally cant belive how someone would dare break into a house and steal? it really is beyond me..

Nothing ever happened and the bloke were never found, but a few other houses in the area had "attempted break ins"

The police said to my friends family "Its either somebody local, or travellers" hhmmm well that narrows it down? :rolleyes: :mad:

Hope this all gets sorted mate

Its terrible! We used to have a subaru impreza turbo a while back, and whilst we were in the house, i heard a subaru drive off down the road which sounded a lot like ours (prodrive exhaust system etc) went to look on the drive and the kitchen door was open, with a sweeping brush on the floor which pressume they were going to use to fend us off if we confronted them! Anyway I just couldnt believe they had the cheek to run in our house and get the keys whilst we were in at 8 in the evening!

We go the car back later that night... they used it as a get away car in a designer clothes shop raid and then dumped it in a hotel car park!

P

Paul Common 666

Sorry to hear this news.
I used to enjoy your videos! :approve:
I hope they catch them mate. There are far too many things like this happening at the moment.
My dads rs mexico got stolen out of the garage on his b'day (not recently), he got that back with no damage caused. I hope its the same for you buddy.

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Can't believe this Mark!:(

No more following your car on a breakfast run again then?!

Won't be the same not seeing it, leaves flying everywhere in the twisties near Dungeness...

Hope you get a good payout if they don't find it

My dads rs mexico got stolen out of the garage on his b'day (not recently), he got that back with no damage caused. I hope its the same for you buddy.

Yep it does work out sometimes so fingers crossed. My in-laws had their car stolen from a car park when shopping in Bristol, the next morning it turned up 35 miles away, ironically about 200m from where they live. Still got the same car to this day 10 years later.

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
What a sh*tter Mark.

Scumbags.

I hope they are inexperienced enough in driving to not handle it.

Not sure if Id want it back afterwards, so maybe them wrapping it could be a good thing.

porsche 944 - 80's ftw!
Could be you car was targeted for parts to repair another car , possibly just bought from an auction ie universal salvage ect.

Ring the salvage auctions in your area to see if they've sold a cup recently or keep an eye on ebay/pistonheads parts for sale to see whats comes up.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Could be you car was targeted for parts to repair another car , possibly just bought from an auction ie universal salvage ect.

Ring the salvage auctions in your area to see if they've sold a cup recently or keep an eye on ebay/pistonheads parts for sale to see whats comes up.

It wont be anything that complicated.Its just random scum who break into houses and take the car keys for an easy getaway

clio 200 F4Rt
Sorry to hear that Mark.

pm me your mobile number, then i will keep an eye out locally.

you never know how dumb some people are, might still be in the area.

mat

Status
Not open for further replies.