ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 172 Cup has been STOLEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
M***er-f***ers smashed in through our conservatory, grabbed the keys plus some cash from upstairs, then left.

Camcorder, camera, Xbox, new 6.1 amp all still here - so was either stolen to order or they got disturbed.

Registration YE53 ZKW.

Currently wearing 15" Dynamique wheels in silver with one centre cap missing, has a yellow Goodwood circuit outline on the rear, and several more in the rear-left window. Rentech and Yozzasport stickers on the boot and bonnet complete the look.

If anyone frequents any other forums I'd appreciate it if you could either post details of this up, or link people here.

132008284-M.jpg

100_3068.jpg

100_0994.jpg

As said above currently wearing these wheels;

P1010220-2.jpg

Any help appreciated.

I've invested a lot of time trashing that Cup, and it was destined to go racing - I had so many plans for it.

I cannot put into words how I'm feeling right now.

:(

Cro

Meg'd r27
a fairly noticable car mate, hopefully it'll turn up! Never nice though!!!

Shitter mark, gutted for you.

Will keep an eye out for it.

Police been round ? had a look and then given you some w**k crime number ?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

motherf**kers!

Really sorry to hear that :(

Hope the old bill get round and 'print the place sharpish!

They're taking statements from Sarah as I type this.

CID have just turned up and a SOCO is en route.

I'm not a violent person, but right now, I want to hurt someone.
At least you're both ok. (Not that that helps the way you feel!)

Hope it turns up in one piece and unmolested.

Oh, and I've posted a link to this on WC :)

182trophy & Williams
sorry to hear that fella. hope they get caught quick time with your motor still intact.

JW

ITB 172 Cup & 197 FF
Wow, bad luck mate. Hope you find them!

You think they know you? As they only really took the car????

noooooooooo :(
mofo's... hope you get it back in 1 piece,
but then again, i would hate to drive the car, once i kno some fookface has nicked it...

:(:(

No way. Proper gutted for you, that cup is irreplaceable, taken an incredible thrashing and never gives up. Shame as I know you had great plans for it.

Hope you get it back soonish.

Can't see why they would have taken it as you've pretty much stripped all the parts yourself!

Shhh
When and where.?

Before ringing car insurance people, i would read through all the paperwork to ensure your all protected by what you say.

LY V6 with Recaros
Oh my god!! :( :( Scumbags!! Will keep an eye out, I can't even begin to imagine how gutted you must be feeling.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique+
Thats Sh*t fella.. sorry. Same thing happened to my parentals..

I'm in Portsmouth will keep an eye out.. but def try and inform docks, if it aint just a chav fancyin a ride, thats where it'll be heading

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat
Absolute c**nts.

On the upside, if it does go through insurance you may get more in cash for it compared to if you were ever gonna sell it due to the condition. But no excuse all the same.

Sympathy goes out to you both.

Black 182
Im really sorry to hear that mate , i cant imagine how you must feel , i hope they get caught .

ATS CUP'd Dynamique
Thats Sh*t fella.. sorry. Same thing happened to my parentals..

I'm in Portsmouth will keep an eye out.. but def try and inform docks, if it aint just a chav fancyin a ride, thats where it'll be heading

clever point,

arrrggghhh :mad: , t***s like this really piss me off !

at least you werent hurt or anything. Hope you get it back in a good-state soon mark

Lotus Elise 111R
Really bad luck Mark. Hopefully it will be too noisy for them and they will leave it somewhere when they realise how distinctive it is in daylight!!!

Here's hoping. I will keep an eye out for it not being far from you along the coast.

I have been here before and words cannot describe what you feel for the TWOC's.

Hope your wife is ok too.

Status
Not open for further replies.