ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 1.2 16v Dynamique

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Flol at that guy calling himself a sprayer! I did a better job than that learning as I went along with my bumper ha!

Why not fit a 1*2 front bumper rather than spraying the inserts?

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Flol at that guy calling himself a sprayer! I did a better job than that learning as I went along with my bumper ha!

Why not fit a 1*2 front bumper rather than spraying the inserts?

Because its hassle, and I dont really want to turn it into a rep. Id need the full kit though with the wings so I cant be bothered.

Renault Clio II 1.2
Alright pal!
Been following your progress since you started. Have to say that it's coming along very nicely. All the mods are tasteful and look neat, not gash.

I should be getting my Clio on Saturday - after the cambelt is fitted. I simply cannot wait... :p
Ps. Where did you get those alloys?

Cheers!

Matt

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Some pics from the other night, Sorry about the quality, since I uploaded them they've gone slightly fuzzy :(

IMG_0041copy.jpg

IMG_0058copy.jpg

IMG_0048copy.jpg

IMG_0080copy.jpg

IMG_0086copy.jpg

IMG_0089copy.jpg

IMG_0092copy.jpg

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Halfrauds/wilkinsons ftw! I think i spent £30 tops fitting mine. Still got the majority of the stuff left lol

I just can't be bothered to shell out and get it all sprayed up aswell, the rear bumper was enough hassle!

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Needs some opinions people. A friend of mine on here is getting rid of his OZ f1's and I am probably going to be buying them of him at a good price. Now, which do you guys prefer? My current wheels or the F1's? I would get them refurbed at some point, but I'm not sure what colour? They are current plastidipped white.

Here's a quick picture of our two cars, so the wheels on the right, on the car on the left.

409348_10150576296110992_526050991_10738916_1108468146_n.jpg

BMW 330ci
Must say that one in front looks really nice with the OZ F1's and the colour coded front. Yours would look good with them wheels and the front done, I think they look nice in white as well TBF.

White 182 Rep
absolutely loving the progress so far, our cars have just gone through such a transformation!

what other plans you got for this bad boy?

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Must say that one in front looks really nice with the OZ F1's and the colour coded front. Yours would look good with them wheels and the front done, I think they look nice in white as well TBF.

Thank you, I'm currently waiting for the weather to get a little better until I do the front, but its on the cards.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
absolutely loving the progress so far, our cars have just gone through such a transformation!

what other plans you got for this bad boy?
\

Thank you :) I havent got alot else planned now to be honest, other than CC the front. Looking at getting a 182 some time this year hopefully, so don't want to spend much more on this now.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
NOW SOLD

What an end of an era, will be sad to see it go, but watch this space people for whats coming next :D

BMW 330ci
Sold fast didnt it mate. Congratulations, will be a shame though as it was a lovely car. As you sold it as it was or standard. Is it anyone off here buying it.

Good luck with getting the 182 mate, would love to do the upgrade myself, just insurance :(

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Sold fast didnt it mate. Congratulations, will be a shame though as it was a lovely car. As you sold it as it was or standard. Is it anyone off here buying it.

Good luck with getting the 182 mate, would love to do the upgrade myself, just insurance :(

Yep, sold in less than 24hours lol! No, it was actually a friend of mine, sold it for near my asking price though, as it is. It will be a real shame, I have actually become very attached to it over the years! :dapprove: Had to happen though, can't keep it forever and I've started to grow out the lack of power. Will be selling alot of standard parts though, so still got a little more £ to squeeze out of it! Yeah, the insurance is the killer, that's what's put me off for years, but I'm now able to insure at an okay price and the money from this sale will pay for that :)

BMW 330ci
Sounds good then mate. I know I'm really attached to my car tbh with it being my first car. Considered selling it as was bored, then cleaned it and loved it again. Always change my mind lol. And power is a bit dull but never mind. What colour 182 you going for..Think I would have to go either RB, LY or BG. How much is your insurance gonna be if you dont mind me asking, PM me if you wish.

1.2 clio dynamique
Came to this thread from your 182 one, i think i prefer this tbh! Annoyed i never saw you out and about as im only in fleet, was umming and aring about which car to get but i think if i saw this i would of immediately brought a clio!

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Came to this thread from your 182 one, i think i prefer this tbh! Annoyed i never saw you out and about as im only in fleet, was umming and aring about which car to get but i think if i saw this i would of immediately brought a clio!

Haha, I still have a soft spot for this car lol. Yeah that is a shame mate, you might still see it about as the guy who owns it now live in Blackwater but works over in Farnborough. What do you prefer?? :)