ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

more paint work, smoothed front bumper!

Clio 172 ph2
some more paintwork ive done to the clio, decided to smooth front bumper and also painted bonnet and wings as well. uploadfromtaptalk1401653257702.jpg

Clio 172 ph2
And illegal.

gonna get a new plate made up anyway and cable tye it onto grill then take it off at events etc

Having the reg plate in the windscreen look crap though...

Nice work just always find it a little odd.

cant please everyone lol

Looking good. You got all the kit for spraying then? Looks like a good job.

im a painter by trade mate. so far ive painted down the side on clio along with bonnet, bumper and other side wing lol

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
Looks great in my opinion.. never been a fan of front number plates.. cars look better without them!

(yes i know its a legality, and all my cars have had front plates) I just prefer the look with out them :)

Looks good mate!

You could do with one of these next ;)

You position the plate in the normal place and cut a slit out of the top of the lower grill so it folds away there instead of at the bottom for a more oem look.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio 197 F1
Looks good mate!

You could do with one of these next ;)

You position the plate in the normal place and cut a slit out of the top of the lower grill so it folds away there instead of at the bottom for a more oem look.

That looks balls when retracted.

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks a lot better now when retracted after some fiddling around with it, video didn't do it much justice as cars up in the air and im looking down on it that's why its still pretty visible. Ill put up a better pic in a min to show.

If your thinking about getting one. £70iirc from America £20 custom charge. Fairly easy to fit tbh just a case of screwing the plate retractor on to the bumper with brackets and then putting the cables in to it then attaching the other end to the battery. Then works with a key fob.