ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Low hanging stealth box

Mk2 172 Cup
Hi guys my ktr stealth back box seems to hang quite low, has a brand new rear mount, tryed loosening it all and adjusting it but I can't seem to get it high enough, half the back box is visable

Last edited:
  Renault Clio 172 Ph2
Hi matey, Had the same prob with mine. It's the join between the back box and centre section...If you don't use a decent clamp (mikalor ect) the weight of the back box pulls down and turns in the joint.. ;) I had to tighten mine up really tight or it would just hang down like said. I've done my rear mount the Polly bush method as well. It really needs another hanger on the opposite side so it's supported better..? Hope this helps dude... ;)

Mk2 172 Cup
null_zpsa4f05575.png

Sorry for the bad picture, It was taken from a distance then zoomed in.

Renault Clio 172 Ph2
Mine sits a little (maybe an inch) higher than Urs looking at the pic...but not much init dude...? Any one else with pics of there stealth systems..? :dapprove:

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
That's how close it can go to the heat shield.

20140119_141734_zps9863f4bb.jpg

20130831_171816_zpsf31364e6.jpg

Mines on my PH1 so it can be seen a bit because the PH1 bumper is shorter.

Are you sure that the exhaust clamp is tight?