ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LOL at this.

The pathetic thing is he will probably get a slap on the wrist, and that's it. Whereas he really could do with a bullet in the head.....

RS6 C7
Nahh as i was told by the officer, "We are the new unit down here and as you can tell we have unmarked cars" i, "if i see you here again i will do you for dangerous driving even if you are parked up, i will turn your car into that coke can you are holding" To be fair they have got osme pretty different cars now, not the usual police cars so its not worth it down hams anymore :(

The pathetic thing is he will probably get a slap on the wrist, and that's it. Whereas he really could do with a bullet in the head.....

I'm thinking American style policing? Attempt to ram the saxo off the road with some massive Hemi V8, failing that point a few shotguns at it...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I did lol!

He's in so much f**king trouble though!

RS6 C7
He got away, went the wrong way round the roundabout then you get to a biger roundabout and by the police caought up he had ditched it in a field and got in someone elses car.