ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Mans 2013

Cheers for the invite Budgie. Think we're heading to the drivers parade in the evening but really hope to see a few of you guys at the Pistonheads meet (if we find it hah).

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Oli & I are planning to be there or thereabouts in the 172. Hopefully Tim in the R26 and Chris in the 5-series will make it too, but if not then they'll catch us up on the M25/M20 or just meet us at the final rallying point before we set sail.

Trophy #382
Cant wait to get down there, Me and few friends will be in focus RS, van for the supplies and stickered up a4 avant,the stickers were 1/6th of the price of the car at £100 lol.

Staying in Houx row 43 me thinks

Now Sold :-(
Finally got round to putting the stickers on the car.
Unfortunately it was getting late and the light was fading fast.

iPhone not at its best in these conditions but will get some better ones tomorrow if I have time.

The idea;

null_zps2e10d2f4.gif

​The finished product;

ST_zps14be6c07.jpg

Give us a toot and wave if you see us over the weekend.

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Does anyone actually take a camera ? like a Nikon/cannon DSLR ?

Take my Canon 500D and a gopro HD2. TBH last year I only really used the canon for the pitwalk/around the campsite and a few racing shots. Vish and Ryan usually do the photographic honours for Failsport..

I'm borrowing dad's 7D. But I'm shite with it, so won't be any amazing photos at the other end lol

Just had my pre le mans hair cut (not that I have much hair) about to pack the car and head out to get the boys.

See you all on Friday

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
The various weather reports I've read seem to be getting progressivly worse but it's having absolutely no affect on my spirits, which are at an all-time high!

Quite how I thought I'd get any work done today is beyond me, waaaay too excited.

330i. E30 Touring.
I'm busier than I've been all year. Mainly because I'm not in to cover up all the s**t I should have done already. Lol

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
yeah i saw the weather.

last i saw was damp / rain sat with sun on sun and mon

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
yeah all the way thought till monday :(

i leave the shorts in but the rain could make it an interesting race ;)

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
fortunately the Panda suit = perfect for all weather. As logn as it doesn't end up washed out like the Nr24 as that'd just be a ballache.

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Bingo.. somewhere a few pages back there's some photos/a video of me on the roof of the Lolvo dancing with a Leprechaun.

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
There was a South Park episode featuring Sexual Harassment Panda, but I don't know if that was actually Dom or one of his relations.

Oh, did you mean is the race on TV?? :eek:

PMSL - what site you on?

i am on blue nord

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Camping Houx for our lot & Failsport. I take it you're coming over to Houx for the CS@LM13 party, after the PistonHeads Friday Service?

I'm so glad this is actually materialising. Houx won't know what's hit it..