ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF24 ClioSport Festival 2024 - Book Tickets Now!

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
CSF23 logo transparent.png
Tickets are now on sale for our annual national event ClioSport Festival 2024!

ClioSport Festival 2024 will take place from Friday 26th July to Sunday 28th July 2024,
with the main show day and trackday on Saturday 27th July.

We are proud to announce that ClioSport Festival is returning this year to the fantastic Anglesey Circuit.

Set on the stunning west coast of the Isle of Anglesey, overlooking the Irish Sea & the Snowdonia mountain range,
Anglesey Circuit provides visitors with a challenging and exciting racing circuit in a truly breath taking location!

Tickets and Track Sessions are on sale now, so don't delay book today!

ebd23.png

For full show information and to purchase your tickets visit:

www.cliosportfestival.net

Ticketing

ALL tickets must be purchased online in advance.

There will be NO CASH SALES ON THE DAY of the event, and no entry without a pre-purchased ticket.

Online ticket sales will be open up to the time the event starts, so you must book online before you travel.
Tracktime will not be for sale on the day, and must be booked in advance.

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250 Cup
Am I being a mong or does the code not work for anyone else either?

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250 Cup
Did you really do a set? I was thinking of A052's or AR1's. Was on N2R's last year which had already done a few track days, do you think if I switch to softer more track tyres I would only get one day out of them?

Well I’d ruined the fronts at Blyton a few weeks prior. Switched front to back and then killed the fronts at CSF.
I was driving like a complete t**t all day though.

You’ll probably fair much better in the Mini with it being so much lighter.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Weird, Apple Pay worked for me when I tested it 5 mins before posting the announcement. If anyone else has this let me know.
I tried it twice and it said the same thing both times.

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Well I’d ruined the fronts at Blyton a few weeks prior. Switched front to back and then killed the fronts at CSF.
I was driving like a complete t**t all day though.

You’ll probably fair much better in the Mini with it being so much lighter.
Ahhh, I'd forgotten you had the Meg! More weight, more torque and you're quick too. If I could get 3-4 track days out of a set I would be pretty chuffed.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
As usual i'll wait until the last minute in the hope I can get the Clio working, then buy a weekend ticket a week before it's on, show up in the Golf and just sit in everyone's passenger seat watching my friends enjoy themselves like a cuck.