ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Mans 2013

350z GT
Arrived back at around 10am this morning....all done for another year.

Saw the failsport bunch on the road outside camping bleu on Friday afternoon whilst we were watching the burnouts

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
Docking soon.

The burn outs was funny. Was a good laugh on bleu sud.

good race to and a nice drive on the track last night

AG 200 cup
Got home at about 5 today now going through the pictures and starting to watch the parts mother has recorded for me. Sad I know. Then a nice long sleep.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Had a great time in Le Mans.

Hope everybody got home ok today (or yesterday for Norfbest ;))

Thanks Mike for letting me demonstrate my mechanical sympathy in your Monaco :)

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
Had a great time in Le Mans.

Hope everybody got home ok today (or yesterday for Norfbest ;))

Thanks Mike for letting me demonstrate my mechanical sympathy in your Monaco :)

nice meeting you mate. Good to hear about your forest trips lol.

​just got in bed I am fooked.

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Well that was awesome. shame i've got to go to work now..... Think Failsport showed you all how its done once again.. bacon, eggs and sausage for breakfast? Steak for dinner? Only at our campsite...

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Had an awesome first time. Massive massive thanks to all at Failsport for everything.

Il just leave this here........................ (please excuse the language and my laughing like a little girl)

Last edited by a moderator:

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Had an awesome first time. Massive massive thanks to all at Failsport for everything.

Il just leave this here........................ (please excuse the language and my laughing like a little girl)

THIS IS AMAZING. So weird, but so normal for LM.

Nice to meet you other Southerners too.

Last edited by a moderator:
  GTD, Lupo
It was a wicked weekend plus a couple of other days guys! Nice to meet some new faces! Some a little worse looking than others!

Just a couple from me for now!

Not sure if these work well!

null_zps4914c252.jpg

null_zpse769e572.jpg

There also seemed to be a lot of kissing going on!

null_zps879f6fc9.jpg

[video=youtube_share;FmUjm1e-rRI]http://youtu.be/FmUjm1e-rRI[/video]

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
if anyone has a video of the 525 burnout I'd love to see it.. I'll get the video of Tim "Mechanical Sympa-what?" showing Mike how to do it in the 172 up later on.. + some videos of the V6 roaring through tunnels from yesterday...

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
few of the 'other southerners' in the back of this photo on the PH LM Blog from friday...

LeMans2013Blogging_40.jpg

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Morning wristers. I've just woken up, and about to go foraging for honey and berries. Epic wkd, massive thanks to Tim. for sorting and Paul for the camp beds. Massive thanks also to Failsport for letting us tag along to learn the ropes. :)

Great to see old faces and meet new ones. Except for Mike. Once a Cnut, always a Cnut x

ps. Flamer drank 1.5l of oil in total, not too bad. May have developed a coolant leak on the last stretch though. Will investigate today.

Last edited:

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Morning wristers. I've just woken up, and about to go foraging for honey and berries. Epic wkd, massive thanks to Tim. for sorting and Paul for the camp beds. Massive thanks also to Failsport for letting us tag along to learn the ropes. :)

Great to see old faces and meet new ones. Except for Mike. Once a Cnut, always a Cnut x

<3 foraging for berries lol.

wish I'd just woken up. train got into Loughborough at 11pm. Longest journey EVER. (Except the hour it took to get from from Dover to Weybridge, including a fuel stop........). Next year you lot will have to try and get on our row.. then we won't have to look like early gypos fetching your gayzebo in the 525...

big boost cup

wish I'd just woken up. train got into Loughborough at 11pm. Longest journey EVER. (Except the hour it took to get from from Dover to Weybridge, including a fuel stop........). Next year you lot will have to try and get on our row.. then we won't have to look like early gypos fetching your gayzebo in the 525...

there was skill in moving the gayzebo. and im certain it was not me who cracked the windscreen

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep

Thieving scum !!

9133737478_04ee6c50ff_z.jpg

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
I've got some epic burnout videos too. I'll put them on'tube later but will also bodge together something resembling a 'trip film' this week..

Couzens, is there anywhere (not whatsapp..) that Failsport are going to put their photos to share them as i took no photos, just videos...

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Great vids Ryan. I've just taken all the stickers off the flamer and now cleaning it. I need a new failsport one to put in the engine bay please :)

Great work on the name change Dom!

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Great work on the name change Dom!

Be rude not to.. I bet Budgie got some funny looks after dropping me off at the station... One guy, in a filthy car, covered in paint pen
(We got proper stuck in Houx Annex after doing some more rallying had to get pulled out by a van..)