ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Mans 2013

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Perforated eardrums does get a bit tedious with the Corvettes.. but I quite like their rumbling

BMW M5 & E36
Maybe see some of you chaps there. Stickered up today:

10652_10151461172704080_1618682104_n.jpg

330i. E30 Touring.
Agree! Bring the five over!

Epic day today in terms of progress. Basically all our BBQ food bought. :)

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Agree! Bring the five over! Epic day today in terms of progress. Basically all our BBQ food bought. :)

om nom nom

can't wait now. its SO SOON. Going to the Cholmondeley Pageant of Power today (Perks of being a his farm manager..!) Saw the Bentley LM cars are there. shame they don't race anymore as they looked awesome.

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
The Pageant of Power was AWESOME. The constant drone of cars roaring around the circuit brings LM flooding back. cannot WAIT.

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Packing tonight... now we've had a casualty, the Party 172 is guna be roomy with just me and Mike in it... light and fast and that.

Edition 30
We bought gazebos yesterday and the impreza has just come back topped up with oil.

Really looking forward to it now.