ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Mans 2013

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
They're just wrong tbh. and they STINK. I think I used the disabled girls for a crap once in the 5 days (Thursday, when they're clean-ish).. then destroyed Maccers on the way home on Monday.

Last edited:

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
They're just wrong tbh. and they STINK. I think I used the disabled girls for a crap once in the 5 days (Thursday, when they're clean-ish).. then destroyed Maccers on the way home on Monday.

A bit of pistonheads research on Houx says its only the main bog building that has the 'long drop' toilets. The cabins are normal ones. I'll be walking to the cabins methinks.

I took one look at the 'hole in the ground' the first year at Le Mans and quite simply refused to use them. I had no problems in queuing with women to go to the toilet. Think they may have though. Tough s**t! (Excuse the pun) lol

330i. E30 Touring.
I can't wait until the CS@LM2013 Failsport/SC Herpes/Norfbest meet BBQ, beerfest and disco goes down.

Houx isn't going to know what's hit it.

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
I can't wait until the CS@LM2013 Failsport/SC Herpes/Norfbest meet BBQ, beerfest and disco goes down.

Houx isn't going to know what's hit it.

This is going to be sensational - It's a shame we're not in last years pitch because it was pretty roomy with the trees etc...

is there electric on the lemans sites then?

Someone usually hacks into a power box.. there's then hundreds of extension leads branching off each other... a lot of tape and plastic bags and one huge electrical fire risk...!!

Also that traffic cone would also double-up as a Chunder-trumpet.

Petrol Blue 182.
A bit of pistonheads research on Houx says its only the main bog building that has the 'long drop' toilets. The cabins are normal ones. I'll be walking to the cabins methinks.

You've got a f**king long walk when your turtling! Besides using the glory hole. ahem. Is a right of passage for new comers.

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Izit worth taking a kettle and a load of coffee/tea this year Dave...? can't remember if we've taken one before or not...

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
1000425_10151528091927912_223268092_n.jpg

the LM facebook page just put a loadof pictures up of this.. its all in francais but the jist is a Porsche LMP1 car for next year...

Edition 30
What stickers have people got and where did they get them from? We need some for my old mans wagon.

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Seeing as it says Porsche across the top of the windscreen i'd say there is a damn good chance :rasp:

That and Porsche translates pretty accurately in French (clever clogs...;))

Oh and I hope the Dodges' sound as as good as the Corvettes...

Last edited: