ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just ordered clio 4

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Same material as top half would be nice.

I don't think you can do that, i'll check. The Renaultsport wheel doesn't have the gloss thing on it, nor will the GT version. It's not actually as bad as it looks in the pictures IRL I don't think. It doesn't look the best in the pictures though.

Clio 4 :) 306GTI-6
No the steering wheel doesn't look great in the pics but in the flesh it's much nicer, ill try get better pics once I get her Friday. I was thinking about putting my turinis on her and seeing what it was like

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Park up next to a mk2/3 and rake some photos please :)

Looks good. Shame about the wheels, only thing that lets it down IMO.

On Friday ill park it next to my 172 and get some pics :) providing I still have it

182 ff
i was in renault dealership today and sat in one same colour, it looks alot better in person,at 1st thought it was an rs, great inside i want the steering wheel for my 182. the rs version is gonna look great cant wait to see that,i saw a rs twingo to, that looks a great car,add love one to go shops in.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Congrats on the new car purchase.

but those wheels? Who on earth was the person to design them? Seriously its absolutely shocking, they are disgusting, cars 10 years old came with better looking wheels than that. I honestly find it hard to believe those wheels could pass through all the stages of design and whatever else follows for them to actually go ahead and make.

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
Park's Dunfermline? I've sat in that exact car in the showroom when I dropped the 133 off last time for some warranty work. Couldn't get away from one of the salesmen...

Park's Dunfermline? I've sat in that exact car in the showroom when I dropped the 133 off last time for some warranty work. Couldn't get away from one of the salesmen...

Yup that's the one, and yeah that will be the one I've bought. What salesman was it? The younger guy that had a really loud laugh?

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Congrats on the new car purchase.

but those wheels? Who on earth was the person to design them? Seriously its absolutely shocking, they are disgusting, cars 10 years old came with better looking wheels than that. I honestly find it hard to believe those wheels could pass through all the stages of design and whatever else follows for them to actually go ahead and make.

Tbh all the wheel options for the Clio 4 are shocking. RS ones and GT ones (Which look like they'll fit the normal Mk4s) look alright though.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Think i may have gone overboard with my comment about them, but they are shocking. The car itself looks fine, it looks modern and fresh but i cant understand how anyone could look at the wheels and think they would be appealing on the eye.

Listerine & Poledo
Steering wheel looks like something out of a tonka toy.

Each to their own.

Conversely, the alloys aren't as tragic in my eyes as they seem to be for others. Maybe it's because they're just not Turinis

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
Yup that's the one, and yeah that will be the one I've bought. What salesman was it? The younger guy that had a really loud laugh?

I liked it alot, really nice interior actually, the steering wheel doesn't look as garish in person. It was the older guy with the kinda long floppy dark hair? He always seems to be in whenever I'm there...

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
u2ujugur.jpg

;)

Picking her up in an hour and a half. Don't have the 172 anymore so no pics. I'm so excited lol. Danzel I think that was maybe Kevin that's the guy I bought it from. Ad as you say steering wheel isn't bad in person :)

Picked her up and drive her about 60 miles lol she is soo nice, really smooth pulls well. About had heart failure as the wife got a bit close to the kerb but yeah. She is all tucked up now, can't even got out and play 2moro as I'm off to Wales to pick up my other half's car :(

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Saw one on the road yesterday, same spec as the one in the advert, look good imo. Think colour will make a huge difference.