ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just ordered clio 4

Clio 4 :) 306GTI-6
Well I'm only recently new to Renault and currently own a 172, I went into my local dealer to book in to get the bonnet catch done. So was having a look at the new clio 4. Next thing I know I've ordered myself a black TCE 90 Dynamique MediaNav with red interior and exterior gloss pack with 16" black passion alloys! Stunning car, drove like a dream, and I fell in love. Pic is not of my actually car but its the same as below
d4718fe004eb8e00ae212a034d4a1412_zps2af270c5.gif

I know there is mixed feelings regarding the clio 4 but hope u all like :)

O

Oakley12

Looks alright! Not really into these clio's tbh.

Enough internet tab's open? ;)

Haha that's not the half of it, the joys of being on 3 different car forums.

renault clio 182
Each too there own mate not a big fan myself tho too big idea of a hot hatch is its small and light which none of them seem too be now!!

As you say each to their own, I like it :) my kinda size of car. The 172 I've only had for a month and have to say I really don't like it. And yeah haha that's what the bonnet catch letter really is all about

ff cup ur 200
not my bag, a 12 plate 200 for £13k would of been just the ticket, enjoy your motor any way fella.

This is my first ever brand new car. I wanted something cheaper to run than the 172, it was killing me on fuel. Oh I'm also a girl :) so it's a nice girly car :)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Each too there own mate not a big fan myself tho too big idea of a hot hatch is its small and light which none of them seem too be now!!

New Clio is lighter than previous model.

New Clio is pretty much the overall size of previous model.

Nice car, wheels are a bit marmite but nice none the less! :)

Suzuki Jimny
Pmsl! Spending £10k to save on fuel.

The 172 does around 30, this will do 40 at a guess.

Not just that, wanted something I didn't have to worry about repairing, cheaper fuel, cheaper tax. Nice to drive, nice looks, reliable. And like I say never owned a brand new car and thought it was time

RB Clio 182
It will look nice lowered on different alloys, it depends what you want from a car and i bet this is a lot nicer place to be than sat in a 172 lol.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Not a fan of those wheels at all.

Hope you enjoy the car though :)

And good luck with the losing weight.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
not my bag, a 12 plate 200 for £13k would of been just the ticket, enjoy your motor any way fella.

Bizarre comment. No offence but they're two completely different cars with a completely different set of running costs.

M135i
Congrats. Not a fan of the red bits or wheels, but must admit the one in the TV ad looks rather fetching.

Not a fan of those wheels at all.

Hope you enjoy the car though :)

And good luck with the losing weight.

haha thank you! Totally didn't notice that. Lost 10lbs so far still got a bit to go.
this is me :)
84C8131E-FC12-4FDD-A3C4-043E26AF586C-1679-000001810996E6CB_zpsd78ef890.jpg

The wheels I had a choice of black, white or silver. Really didn't like them except the black, might keep my turinis for her lol

Last edited:
  Clio 200
Well I'm only recently new to Renault and currently own a 172, I went into my local dealer to book in to get the bonnet catch done. So was having a look at the new clio 4. Next thing I know I've ordered myself a black TCE 90 Dynamique MediaNav with red interior and exterior gloss pack with 16" black passion alloys! Stunning car, drove like a dream, and I fell in love. Pic is not of my actually car but its the same as below
d4718fe004eb8e00ae212a034d4a1412_zps2af270c5.gif

I know there is mixed feelings regarding the clio 4 but hope u all like :)
Will you be going away for the weekend before or after Weightwatchers? :boring:

PMSL! I don't go to weight watchers classes, I do it online, hence the web page :) I also just booked a couple of days at Blackpool for June and a couple days in Manchester in April for the pink gig I'm going to. And no idea why I'm telling u all this haha

Clio 200
PMSL! I don't go to weight watchers classes, I do it online, hence the web page :) I also just booked a couple of days at Blackpool for June and a couple days in Manchester in April for the pink gig I'm going to. And no idea why I'm telling u all this haha

It's the least you could do after leaving us with those 'teasers'. Anyway, have a nice time when it comes around.:D

320d
I went for my bonnet catch thing today and had a sit in the Clio 4.

It seems quite nice. I'd probably have waited for the dci90 with the dual clutch box. That would be the pick of the range for me, RS excluded.

Clio 182
Ive seen renaults resource for these cars today, fingers crossed you shouldnt wait too long! Mid april at a rough guess?!

I pick mine up Friday :) the one I want happens to be coming in on a "ghost" order woooo

...idea of a hot hatch is its small and light...

Actually you're wrong about that. A hot hatch has always been about being a hot version of a regular hatch. That's what they've always been about. As cars have evolved, so have the hot versions. Some people are just stuck in the past TBH. In any case, OP's car isn't trying to be a hot hatch, is it?

Wheels are ghastly BTW. Otherwise it looks ok. Hopefully just the camera making the headlamp look torso sized. New car feeling is awesome, so fair play, but lol at going in to get your bonnet catch greased, and buying a new car while you're there :eek:

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
10lbs is a good start. You don't look especially fat to begin with so I'm sure that shows loads.
Hope it goes well. I hate diets. Lol.

Thanks chip i put the pic up coz I didn't want people to think I was a 50 stone heefer.
Msa197 I was going to trade the 172 but they were gonna give £600 for her when I know she is worth way more than that. So she is up for sale or swap

Swift Sport
Should've bought a 200 fella.

Just kidding, can't beat being one of the first people to own a new model... You'll have everyone and their dog having a closer look :)

430,911,M3,Exige,Wes
Bizarre comment. No offence but they're two completely different cars with a completely different set of running costs.

Your comment is the bizarre one!!!

completely different cars?!?!?!

No they aren't.

Two french fwd hatchbacks of similar age, size and price.

The running costs will be very similar and in fact the 200 will be the CHEAPER car to run once you include depreciation!!!!!!!!!!